Best Character for Unicron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Character for Unicron

• I don’t think I have cleared Unicron health so any suggestions

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Dead End can kill him along with Shieldor at level 10. Shieldor is for other surrounding problems while Dead End himself is for the pig head.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Arcee is my go to.

Prowl is also quite effective.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I don’t have dead end

@datguygamer

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Deadend and EGrimlock knock his health bar down quickly. Their problem is their speed. If you have to transform more than a couple times, you may run out of time. I’ve given up on EGrimlock in events because I couldn’t defeat him.

GSGrimlock knocks his health down slower, but because of their slower speed, less of the node progresses while the shield is up, giving more time. They also have good defense, to they can take hits from fireballs without sustaining too much damage. GBGrimlock should be similar, but I haven’t used him.

Ratchet is similar to GSGrimlock offensively, but needs help defensively. He is also the best of the above on Cobalt Valley since the mountains don’t block his shots.

These are the only ones I have experience with that have a chance against him and is based on using the bot only. If you an Energonicon, such as Shieldor, as @datguygamer suggests, EGrimlock will have a better chance to defeat him before time runs out.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Some of the Grimlocks can damage him with the help of proper Energonicons as others suggested. personally I have never tried any Grimlock variant on Unicron, so cannot say.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You need to learn to be able to take down Unicron without energonicon support.

There’s no guarantee that any particular run will have enough energon available to power your energonicon.

Also, events were you aren’t able to use energonicons at all.

Geli
    @geli

Concur with the thoughts of @optimuspig and @millforce2k

I have problems with Dead End winning vs. Unicron. Too weak.

I need to promote Energon Windblade more before using it in comps.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

One additional note about energonicons, don’t expect offensive ones, like Glassor, to help against Unicron. It’ll target everything but Unicron unless there’s nothing left. I just did a Unicron run with GSGrimlock in Pig City, probably the worst place since he’s so close, and Glassor was basically a helper for block towers. With Unicron so close, it was near impossible to target the flaming booger pigs, especially with all of the balloon pigs. I just focused on the balloon pigs while the shield was up and Unicron when the shield went down. Was hammered the whole time, but only lost two hearts. Defeated him with lots time to spare.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t rely on offensive energonicons to defeat Unicron.

Theyre good for clearing out all the other targets so I can focus my attention on Unicron.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

How will I get Healthier?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can’t remember the last time I actually died in a Unicron run while using Sentinel Prime.

Joel
    @joel687

This is a dangerous thread. I would expect the thread name to draw attention from Rovio and the bots we talk about to immediately get nerfed. I have the perfect bot to take out Unicron every time without much effort. I am just scared to mention his name…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s why we should all talk in code, lol.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I never lose Unicron with Galvatron. (Bird Version with Arrogant Personality)

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@quickgaming Really? Galvatron is a slow shot and the freaking blocks get in the way. (MSCARAS)

Well, the bot I think that is good against unicron is already been nerfed heavily so I’ll say. Ricochet. The high rate of fire and semi fast bullets knock him down.

@optimuspig
    Sentinel lost against unicron? I thought sentinel like one shots unicron.

Also, arcee shoots bubbles so the bubbles actually do good damage against unicron? I think it just pushes it back.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There are Rovio spies everywhere.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@optimuspig

Hope you know bird version of Galvatron (Not Terence)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Character for Unicron

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.