Anyone else bored?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone else bored?

• Ok so I’ve been maxed on levels for several weeks now and have all the achievements complete (again). So I still log in and collect coins (well over 7 million right now) and play about a half dozen nodes a day but is anyone else bored with this game now?? I don’t see a lot of purpose to playing and Rovio has offered NOTHING with their updates. How long do people think it will be before the game is interesting again??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m fine. I’ve been R435 for almost two weeks now and like you, all I’ve been doing is logging in a couple of times a day to harvest coins, perform the odd mission and run a few nodes.

I was obsessing this game way too much previously. I’m now quite happy to be on a break from playing constantly without the pressure of trying to max out my ranks while wondering what Rovio’s going to do next to impede my progress.

dmsral
    @dmsral

It’s more of a chore for me now. No real strategy involved collecting things, just grinding through the upgrades. Additional issue is that ABT doesn’t work on my iPhone 6S, I still have to play it on my 5S.

nancy
    @nancy

Well, you answered one question I had. I was certain that once I’d reached $1 mil in coins it would take me back to zero. Yes, the game is now boring at level 435 and everything done but I just know the next update will bring progress to a screeching halt and demand some other money spending action to achieve.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@andrewmarlor I wish they would add some new Transformers- ive come up with some good ideas:
    Matilda- Lancer (fires homing missles)
    Ice Bird- Polar Claw (shoots ice beams that make blocks slippery ice + easier to break)
    Red- Optimus Primus (shots sound laser- like Grimlock)
    Mighty Eagle- Cybetron (destroys ALL events on the map- only once per day)
    Bomb- Ironhide (uses a blowtorch to obliterate blocks)
    El Porkador- Rollobar (causes earthquakes)
    Silver- Windblade (fires mini blasts at a high rate)
    King Pig- Energon Megatron
    Minion Pig- (regular) Starscream
    Goliath Pig- Excavator (fires explosive bombs that do heavy damage)

let me know if you guys have any ideas

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

At this point I think I’d just be happy with Unicron showing up and swallowing up the entire mess.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone else bored?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.