Angry Birds FB – Can I logout?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds FB – Can I logout?

• My roommate accidentally connect her FB account instead of mine but I cant see any way to change it….any ideas on how to logout and back in in AB@? I already tried logging out of the FB app and in as myself but no luck, its still using the original account.
    IOS 8.4

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@reds1fan I think your roommate has to remove Angry Birds 2 from her Facebook via Facebook’s App Settings here, because that’s what’s probably keeping your roommate’s FB account connected to the game. After that, try connecting the game to Facebook again, just make sure you’re connected to Facebook as yourself this time.

reds1fan
    @reds1fan

Thanks for the suggestion, Ill give that a shot.

reds1fan
    @reds1fan

So I tried as suggested above, 1fb account is unassociated with ab2 and am now logged into fb with the correct account. AB2 is no longer logged into fb but when I try to connect it just says “connection failed”. Looks like I may be waiting for an update to fix this.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@reds1fan If you haven’t made any serious progress in-game yet, maybe you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

reds1fan
    @reds1fan

Haha, I actually tried that too. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now its show bird#1234 or something and it actually saved my progress lvl70. I just cant log into FB,….I guess Ill just move on at this point.

Thanks again for the response.

Patty
    @mrslove

@reds1fan, were you ever able to log in with your FB? I originally linked my AB2 to my personal FB before I realized I should having a gaming FB account. Now that I have one, I unlinked my personal and linked my gaming, but I’m just getting the “Failed to Connect” message from Red.

Wondering if you ever resolved your issue…maybe I could do the same thing?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds FB – Can I logout?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.