android problem with level 89

Home Forums Angry Birds Action Forum (closed) android problem with level 89

• Thing is when I saw mightyreds video on walkthrough,I was shocked.He has 3 birds for the job while I only start with only Red.Worse,when I reached the 2nd stage which I gemmed,the game gave me chuck-solo bird again.The level is impossible with one bird

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@redbird-justin Hmm, you’re right. I just checked that level on both my Android and iPad and only 1 bird is given now. I’m guessing last week’s update is the cause of this. This is something we should report to Rovio.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

We’re sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble with level 89. The level is intended to be a challenge, so the the amount of birds was changed in the update. The level is very difficult, but not impossible.

Rovio said this,but I dont know how stupid the game can get now

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

mighty red can you try beating it again,but this time on youtube?This is be one heckofalevel here

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@redbird-Justin No can do. We all know some levels will receive tweaks every once in a while so there’s no point in remaking walkthroughs. You’re either gonna have to spend some gems and/or use a number of power-ups to pass this level or wait for Rovio to realize what a mistake they’ve made by reducing the number of birds.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mighty-red-1 @redbird-justin AB Action isn’t the only game with changing levels- many levels on Stella POP! have been altered so the walkthroughs here are “out of date”- so now people have to figure out the levels on their own (so much for supporting the helpfulness of AngryBirdsNest, Rovio!)- upping the ante of difficulty

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

I asked rovio to at least give us Terrence or bomb and not chuck or red.The level is so hard….I bet the testers were using a lot of powerups to blow through the level

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@redbird-justin or instead of Power-Ups, I bet they tested it with many different Bird combinations (such as Red with Bomb or Terence with Chuck) and found that Red and Chuck somehow work well together- like the many levels across AB Original and AB Seasons which feature many glass and wood blocks, with the only Birds available being Chuck and The Blues-somehow it all worked out for them

(P.S. I searched around on YouTube and found a (recently published) walkthrough for Level 89, only this time all 4 Birds are present and not just Red and Chuck- so it must’ve been the recent update from last week — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egmcJQ_Sqo8)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@redbird-justin I have replayed that level and as you say it looks impossible. I think you will need to get the TNT on the wheel to have any chance at all.

Orange Biker
    @diegoc284

It’s worser on my iPad. On the first stage I only get Red and Chuck. On the second stage I get Red,Chuck,and Bomb. The level is so hard I don’t no who I get on the final stage. And worse of all there isn’t a walkthourght for my iPad. If anyone reads this and has an iPad can someone please make a walkthourght for this level on your iPad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Action Forum (closed) android problem with level 89

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Action Forum (closed)’ is closed to new topics and replies.