aiming points on diff models of iPads ?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum aiming points on diff models of iPads ?

• in order to maximize my flinging time I have two different iPads in the places where I spend most of my idle time. the iPads are different models, one is an iPad Air and the other one is an iPad 2. it seems as if the aiming points I use on the iPad air don’t match up exactly with the ipad 2.
    do I need glasses or have these iPads joined in with the pigs to conspire against me?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@jkhab69, I don’t think it’s the pigs who are conspiring, I think it’s the kittens you may be fostering; cats & kittens just love to help us fling, but their aim isn’t easy as good as they think to is. Now, back to your question … I am far from iPad literate, but isn’t the screen resolution of these 2 devices different? I believe that would account for what you’re seeing, or not seeing.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Different screen size + different screen resolutions = different screens. :)

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@justpast40 , what an amazing coincidence, I just posted a quick note in the general discussion section on how a kitten was in on a conspiracy.
    your theory about resolution actually makes a lot of sense. I’ll take a look at that. thanks!

Kelani
    @kelani

@jkhab69 That’s what it is. There’s a big difference in screen resolutions between those two tablets.

iPad2 = 1024 x 768
    iPad Air = 2048 x 1536

It’s amazing what neat stuff you can find offscreen on the higher resolutions.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@kelani , wow, that’s a big difference, thanks much for the info!!

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Not only does the resolution matter, the pixel density per inch and screen dimensions will matter as well.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum aiming points on diff models of iPads ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.