Advice from all plz

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Advice from all plz

• Ok sorry to bore anyone but I am laying out my entire epic standings and would like advice from as many people as possible to see varying opinions,thank you for your time.
    Experience level 70 all caves cleared
    Just started playing arena recently and am enjoying it
    In 1st place in stone league with around a 6000 point lead
    Only banner complete set is bird bond e-3
    Only mythic emblem shroud e-1

Elite classes I have and mastery level
    Seadog 35 finisher e-5, pickpocket e-1
    Skulkers 24
    Paladin 35 primal power e-4
    Lightning bird 31
    Druid 34
    Witch 30
    Highest regular class is spies and samurai both 40

I am going to the dojo as much as possible and grinding snoutlings and mastery

***my main question is I have about 1000 lc
    I am in second place in the kraken tournament by about 6000 points
    Should I buy any classes hoping to take advantage of 2500 mastery points? I was planning on dumping 500+ lc’s on 5x rainbow riot

Any suggestions?
    I have other parts to sets but nothing else complete other than mentioned above
    Classes available for purchase: tbird,illusion stone guard bard treasure hunters

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ckd1 I recommend getting are treasure hunters,bard and Thunderbird because:

Treasure hunters is great against brutes and bosses that have charge attacks

Bard is best with nightmare set

Thunderbird’s rage of thunder is great against enemies that do multiple strikes or group damage

HUH
    @huh

@ckd1

The sooner you get the remaining classes the better. Every event that you play while not having them will be lost Mastery for those classes.

If you are planning on playing Arena then you will definitely want to get all of the classes. Eventually you will come across an objective that will require a certain class or two. I frequently get “Win 5 battles with Thunderbird and Cleric, (Elite)Stone Guard or (Elite)Illusionist. This is not to say that you need to buy them all right now as there are certain birds that I’ve never had to use to complete an objective.

In all fairness though I can’t remember how much the classes or upgrades cost. And while highly unlikely, you could spend the 500 LC’s on the 5xRR and get very little in return. It happened to me, but maybe I just had “bad luck”.

Pointless
    @pointless

@ckd1 you will only benefit by buying Classes prior to the Event reward. How many is obviously your choice, but of your missing ones, I use TBird far more than any other. Of course, you may get Objectives requiring certain Classes, but since they have introduced the Objective reset, this is less of an issue…just ask @angryde :P
    You are at L70, so blowing some LCs during the next 5x may well be worth it, you never know, a nice Dragon or Lightning Set may come your way.

Ckd
    @ckd1

Thanks for the advice
    So it sounds like everyone agrees on thunderbird so I think I will skip stone guard, illusionist and bard for sure. Bard and elite witch seem to be a 50/50 on what people prefer so I will stick with elite witch for now. I will buy thunderbird tonight although I don’t know his skill set very well and unless someone reall convinces me otherwise I will skip treasure hunters. Man I can’t wait for that 5x on my spins. I do hoe to get dragon and I would like beep for blues. Since I haven’t used lightning or mana I don’t know which is better a lot of varying opinions, also a lot of people are saying last will is a must have. I have to say my sea dog elite with the finisher set is a game changer the amount of extra damage I do sometimes blows my mind

Ckd
    @ckd1

So I went for tbird for 260 lc’s than the elite option came up for 90 more so I am out 350 lc’s. planning on spending all 650 I have left on 5x spins in a couple days. I don’t know how fast those set items will come in but I would like to spend at least 100 of the 650 on my arena pig machine. I hope luck is with me, to many horror stories of people spending mass amounts of lc’s and getting duplicates or nothing:

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Hey! That’s quite enough of that! XD But you’re right, I’ve never felt remotely impeded by my bare-bones class/hat line-up: + yes, the arena objective refresh was an absolute Godsend… saves me hours of additional grinding. Phew. In any case, I see @ckd1 has already made his decision… congrats!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde @pointless
    KIDS! STOP FIGHTING!
    If I have to come over and break this up…….

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds XD

But I rely on @pointless gentle, good-natured needling to keep me grounded! Without that — I’d descend (or is that ascend? Lol) — into full-blown, interwebz induced monomania! :-P

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde ascend. Most definitely :D

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde @pointless
    Yes ascend. Most most definitely.
    There will be no descending here.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Advice from all plz

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.