Achievements

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievements

• Having just started playing this game, I want to know has anyone finished the Achievements and if so, now what? I’m only 23 in and a loooooong way to go.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not me. At Rank 192, I’ve got 42/53 achievements completed.

Three will never be completed (“Roll Out!” – with three levels of achieves) unless Rovio fixes the bug that prevents mileage from being tracked. As far as the app is concerned, I’ve only traveled “0” miles, lol.

Also, I have no real desire to accessorize, so I’ll miss out on another three achievements there.

“Highway to Destruction” is going to take a while as well – I’m only at 434,035 out of 1,000,000. I’ve got the first two levels of this one, but I’ll probably get to Rank 250 before I finish the third level.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

You can “accessorize”for free, by equipping a few birds with their free santa hat. Best to do it soon, in case they take it away now that Xmas has passed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@illawarrior2 unfortunately the Santa hats are not an option for people playing the iOS version of the game. Because the iOS update wasn’t released until January 14 it didn’t include any of the Christmas freebies.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

The Christmas theme is gone in Android but the characters I did put Santa hats on still had them on a few hours ago. Again, on Android I am racking up miles. I’ll have to check on the other one you mentioned @optimuspig

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Highway to Heaven I’m 43k into the 75k needed for 5 gems

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

Is there a list of all 53 achievements. Why don’t they all appear in existing list?

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Seems an Achievements list needs to be created huh @illawarrior?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@illawarrior2 “Is there a list of all 53 achievements. Why don’t they all appear in existing list?”

Actually, they do. The catch is that some achievements have multiple levels, each of which is harder than the previous one.

The way to tell is by looking at the little transformer symbol on the left side of each achievement description and seeing how many stars there are above that symbol. If there are multiple stars, then there are multiple achievement levels. So for example, if you look at the “Battle Squad” (complete squads) achievement, your first level of achievement and first star earned is when you complete two(?) squads; you get your second level/star when you complete four squads, and you get your third level/star when you complete all eight squads.

So if you just go down the list and count up all of the achievements but making sure to count each star as a unique achievement, you’ll get to 53.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Man, I am a level 76 now. I am moving up fast. HAHAA!!

@optimuspig
    , you are so informative!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievements

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.