The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2715
  • 159738 Comments
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
    @mvnla2 hello
    @hunnybunny you are most likely asleep so hello and sleep well
    @rat @knichy where you guys been hiding
    @bernersenn got any more adorable pics of Wolf?
  • @kathy ruh roh I stole the crown again
  • @gumbycrownthief
    Waassssupppp??!!
  • @kathy not much, very quiet around here
  • and HOT
  • Yep @gumby hot!' but unfortunately not quiet here ,with Dave's family visiting, ,just shoot me kniw5,,a moody 6 yr old and a to wise 11 year old..
  • @kathy better you than me, I could babysit Wolf thou :P
  • @kathy how long are they staying with you?
  • as far as I know @gumby the Sister and 6 year old are hopefully leaving on Saturday, ,the 11 year old is staying till August, but he'll be in between relatives, him I don't mind, honestly he agrees with me about Dave's Mom being Manic lol, It's not really them, it's Daves Mom that makes it crazy,,she just cant stop..*sigh *
    too much to explain, and of course I can't do anything right
    The minute I walked in the door, she told me the whole computer desk fell apart, handed me a screwdriver and said "can you fix it"
    it was just the slide out part that holds the keyboard, ,while yes a pita to fix, but thats how my night started at 4:15 pm after working, and it got worse from there on, :(
    now it's 10:15 and I'm done, , gonna relax and fling until @Pa gets Snort &Snicker after me lol:)
  • @Kathy -- You don't deserve the cheap shot, but making one is sometimes close to irresistible.
  • Thanks @mvnla2, and thanks for always answering my call for help :)
    I always know that even if you don't know off the top of your head, you'll find the answer :)
  • Well I've already lost my crown, so before I lose my glass slipper and my tablet turns into a pumpkin, ,i should say g'nite @all before the stroke of midnight. .,and before @PA releases the hounds..
    g'nite all
  • Good Night @Pa
    stand down @Snort ,,@Snicker. .hee hee.
  • Till Saturday @Ma??? Can you survive three days of MOM? I'm pulling for ya. At least she's not in the bedroom. ha ha

Good night @Ma

• Oh dear @kathy, sounds like you've got your hands full until Saturday. Hoping she doesn't tear the rest of the house apart before then. Had she always been this way, or because Dave's dad is gone (RIP)? Poor thing.

Thanks for the pictures, Wolf is so cute, @bernersenn!
  • Thank you @sweetp
    I will post new pictures this weekend.
    I'm pretty busy at work, so less time for chatting and even flinging...
  • @kathy hope it works "huckleberry friend" lovely song, here by one of my favourite singers, Seems me and Mister Rat both appreciate you and the same song

https://g.co/kgs/v4zoU6
  • OB and Bunny are singing Moon River together, OB has a lovely baritone, Bunny is out of key, as always.

Thankfully, I'm off to bed, so no one heard!
  • oopsy sorry @hunnybunny; )

Nighty night, Sweet Dreams ◇
  • Listen to the song @kathy
    I promise I'm not singing on the link lol ...
  • @kathy WASSUUUPP hope things are better for ya today :)
    @hunnybunny hello if you are still awake
  • Kk @hunnybunny, i missed the link :/
    @gumby Waaasssuppp! !
  • @kathy not too much, too hot for me EEKS I hate when its this hot
  • Ya @gumby agreed Hot and Humid, AND I left my car windows down a bit, went out for 2pm break ,no rain in sight, Got the classified hard drive, which i can't walk away from, went and put it in my computer at 2:20 pm looked out the window and said * Holy #""^* had to page someone to take my place, needless to say ,better late then never:( car was soaked, I was soaked :(
    But I'll take this instead of Snow! !
    Why can't it be Fall forever?
  • :( my heart goes out to all of France, on this Bastille Day,:(
    so sad!!♡♡♡♡ breaking
  • Hello @kathy. It's hot here too. Of course, it always is around this part of southern calif.

OB, I'd like a cadillac margarita please. I'm having a bad day. :(
  • @kathy how many more days of this torturous heat do we have ? 3 or 4 I think
    @sweetp hello, sorry to hear about your bad day, hope it gets better
  • Hiya @gumby, how are you? Thanks, I hope it does too. Whinneeee!
  • @sweetp I am ok, just flinging away in Summer Camp
  • My battery has taken a beating, so I guess I am done flinging for the night :( Summer Camp really drains it quicker than any other episode
  • Hey @sweetp Sorry your experiencing hot weather as well
    Ya @gumby supposed to be 95° and humid tomorrow,, and yes 3or 4 more days of this:(
  • Ya Summer Camp take sa beating on your battery @gumby , ya gotta turn brightness off, background off, and play in Airplane mode, you need another device so you can fling and chat at the same time:( look on Amazon they have tablets for like 50$ you could at least use it for chatting and web stuff , and still fling in your phone to retain your scores until you learn how to Back up and restore, then you can transfer scores to new device:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Flat tire. Too hot to change it. That's OK. I really had nowhere I wanted to go today.
    These attacks in France just strengthen my resolve. I'm beginning to get a hankerin' for glowing sand.

Good night @Ma
  • @kathy, @gumby Yup, another heatwave comin' through in the next few days here! It'll be ~103°F by 2:00pm today, so I better get out the door to do a couple errands and beat the heat!

Brace yourself @rat9, it's gonna be a week of record-breaking temps. UGH!
  • Sad......just very,very sad...............:(
    Have 2 separate clients and their young families in Nice atm as it's the summer school break in Scotland. From "round the block" phone calls I found out they've thankfully not been directly involved. However,I can only imagine their state of mind right now :(
    Life is precious and oh so fragile.
    Peace to all X
  • Hello guys,

Panic here. Wanted to upload some pictures, got the message "you have reached the upload limit, delete some pictures if you want to upload more". So I did. Throwed away all the not-game related pictures, because I don't want to break the links in the walkthroughs where I posted pictures of scores or situations within a game.
    Now, when I upload a new picture,it shows one of the old deleted pictures. In the album overview the newly uploaded picture is displayed correctly. When I zoom in to it, it shows an old deleted picture.
    I know that some of you had the same issue. What did you do to get this solved?
    It looks like that the indexing system of the pictures database became corrupt.
  • Heat-wave? Come over to Holland, nothing to fear.
  • @kathy, @rat9 Thanks for your kind thoughts. . . will this madness ever end? It makes one despair. . .
    @jlz666 So relieved your friends are safe.
    @hunnybunny Thanks for the bouquet!
    nighty night @all
  • Dreadful Nice incident, prayers for all xx

Can't understand these people who wage war. Actually feel sorry for the guy who drove the lorry: those who pumped him full of hate were not brave enough to drive it themselves.

But did like the French Police response. They peppered the lorry with their machine guns. Not a supporter of armed civilians / police / anyone, but, boy did they do their job.

@bernenrsenn deleting pictures always makes them shuffle along a bit, then the link doesn't work

@birdleader can we up the allocated photo allowence?
  • @bernersenn one tip: if I post a picture in BP, I leave it in my album a couple of days, then delete, if you haven't posted anything else in the interim it doesn't interfere with album
  • @hunnybunny I did. Just left the recent pictures of Wolf. They also will get deleted in a few weeks. Still having the same issue, annoying, cause I had big news for #11 in SC
  • @Tompuss Soooooo happy you popped in, I've been thinking of you Alll Day and was going to pm you as soon I got home,, what a relief to see your note when i turned on my tablet:)
    (((((((((((((Hugs)))))))) and for you as well @jlz666 i cannot even Imagine the panic that set in to the hearts of all who know your clients and their families!!
    @hunnybunny Thank God those police were armed , it may have been A Lot worse if they weren't and couldn't stop the murderer!!
    I don't know if this world will survive as there's sure to be many more of these deranged , senseless Attacks on innocent people!!
    I have to stick with @SweetP and say no more, as i don't want to get kicked out of the Nest either, no less my own Forum ,.....Well not My forum , is all of our forum really:)
  • Now there's an alleged coup in Turkey.

Mr Bunny was never keen to visit, but Istanbul is fabulous, not at all what we expected, loads of McDonalds and Starbucks, but cross that bridge to the Islam quarter, not even going to try and spell the names of the sites, but at midday they call the Muslims to prayer. The sound was mesmerising,.. Will never forget

Bit stupid, after religion and horrors of the world: anyone like Bond Films? "From Russia with Love" when Bond is sailing up the Bosporus and the Bond girl is saying "James, James, will it be like this when we are in London" Sad to say we re-enacted the scene. One of my favourites. Lol I'm sad..

But world news gets sadder every day

Peace and love xx
  • I actually had good intentions when i wanted to post this song, ,but as I watched the video I realized how hypocritical it is, ,

as he plays his Grand Piano in his Posh New York, (well not really an apartment, not one that I'll ever live in and sings about equality ) from his safe Posh condo?

https://youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8

it's a genuine feeling i believe, ,but really?
Post in the New Forum!