The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2634
  • 159818 Comments
  • Now is not working on phone either. ..
  • @kathy I can't see yours, mine was from Vevo
  • You can't see mine @gumby?
  • @kathy no, anything youtube is not working for me
  • I got mine to work by clearing my cache and force stopping it, then starting it again @gumby
  • {{{{{{Going flinging.....
    Sick of error box: (
  • @kathy happy flinging, Im going sleeping :P
  • Nighty night @gumby Sweet Dreams :)
  • Sorry Blues Fans we seem to be encountering Technical Difficulties
    Blues Night will resume next Wednesday, please enjoy the few we managed to sneak in, and feel free to post some of your own for the listening pleasure of our fine feathered birdie friends on the other side of the pond to view later when they awake:)
  • OB I'll have a Glass Slipper, No i don't know how to make it , just mix some Blue Skyb vodka with a couple things and blue whatever is blue and call it a Glass Slipper lol:)
  • mmmmm, mongo like blue stuff
  • Hee hee @knichy ;)
    OB another and one or 2 for knichy;)
  • @Knichy only pawn in game of life.
  • I'm shocked. I drew a detailed road map to the puppy store this afternoon but no one took advantage of it. I guess everyone got frustrated with the level this morning and gave up. Can't say that I blame them. Without my tips...ugly level.
  • Well @Pa it's pretty difficult to beat Royalty:) The King and Queen rule!!
    I would try to get my throne back, but I wouldn't have had it in the first place without you, you deserve it:) I'll happily sit beside you as Queen:) uhmmm I am still in second right?
  • Yep, you're in second @Ma. Still the Queen.
  • Candygram for Mr. @Knichy.
    Candygram for Mr. @Knichy.
  • :) Thanks Pa
  • Night All
    Nighty Night @Pa
  • Have a Royal sleep @Ma
  • Whiiiiine. I've taken a daliancd to work the seasons golden eggs and realize there is one blasted level, moon festival 1-12 that I left with 2 stars. Aaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhh.
  • Mornin' Mongo
    Did you get your candygram?
  • I did, thanks Sherriff!
    Got all the golden mooncakes and played the golden mooncake level, but still need 1-12 to get the 3-star bonus level open, and I just. can't. let. it. go. Note - the Mooncake Festival is now just the Moon Festival. I remember it being Mooncake not terribly long ago, I've only been playing seasons for a couple of months now.

Well, need to get to work and actually be a productive member of society for a few hours. I may hop on later during a smoke break. I don't smoke, but we are legally granted 2 15 minute smoke breaks a day, so why not take 'em and fling!?!?
  • @Kinchy Where do they have legally granted smoke breaks? I thought they had gone the way of the VCR.
  • @rat beta or vhs? Thy seem to have, but opm never took it off the books. Management used to.actually encourage everyone to take 10-15 and get up and walk around for a mental break.
    On another note, seasons restarted itself this morning and I have a new episode, marie hamtoinette! I can finally fling a current one!
  • In fact, its not even on the leaderboards yet!
  • Good luck in Hamtoinette @Knichy. Now everyone will be using your strategies in the future.
    OPM? Sounds like a government job. They don't encourage smoking.
  • A new update @knichy? We also have 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch:)
  • Yay! IT Is a new episode! ! @hunnybunny @karen68 @admins
    @Sweetp I don't see this in the update section, New Seasons update Marie Hamtoinette :D
  • @kathy first level three starred. Now got to cook the dinner and Mr Bunny is insistent we go out. No I want to fling, and I want to fling NOW!
  • For once, breaking news!

Yes @rat, I knew you were familiar with the acronym ...

they do not encourage smoking but the union (AFGE or something, of which I am not a part) had a conniption when OPM proposed removing it about 10 or 15 years ago so they left it in. I think they no longer call it a "smoking break", which they did in the '80s.
    haven't had time to fling more than a few, haven't even 3-starred level 1 yet but know the threshold is > 150,440

Fling on, gnarly BP dudes and dudettes!
  • and under 153,380 8*) This is fun. @ixan57 oh ninja threshold master, some new levels for you to narrow in on!
  • Ahhh, going to 2-hour marathon meeting, fling ya later @kathy. Since there are no leaderboards yet:
    level 1, OB high arc landing above chain holding big red, inflate upon impact with stone arch, taking out everything but the left pig and on a good fling, getting some of the far right to fall over, 105+ on first shot is good. wait for the debris to bounce around in the water, I've picked up 5K+ just waiting.

then send chuck into the base of the left structure and hope for > 123 in raw damage, 3 bonus birds (you get a free big red on the first shot). 157790 so far. threshold between 151 and 153.

@karen68 - whatcha got?
  • @knichy OB thru vertical white slat on bottom of left tower, rolls thru pig and inflates next to bridge. Takes out everything! I used second bird to bottom of upper right structure, tipped everything into water. 168,500 so far. Fling on!
  • @knichy haven't even downloaded the new update yet.. want to do a backup first. :)
    I really should finish FHM first too. Drat, so much flinging to keep up with, but very happy to see Seasons get another new episode! Love the name.
  • @admins any word as to when a leaderboard is going to stand up?

@Kathy we get a 30 minute lunch, but it doesn't count toward our time working, so a 9 hour day is 0700 - 1630. but the 15s are "unspecified"
    out of a meeting now, maybe i'll try @catsnbirds strat (how I started but couldn't execute for 3* and try a few more levels if time permits.
  • Maybe I cold get a Christopher Columbus badge for discovering a New World 8*)
  • lowest 3stars so far for 2, 3, and 4 are 94650, 97570, and 116490 respectively.
  • Hello guys,
    Good evening to you all,
    Picture this: new episode for Seasons has arrived today. I was still flinging in FHM. Curious, looked at the new game, played the first and looked at the leaderboard. In the overview saw my ranking for Hamdunk. "that can't be, #136". Looked what's wrong: I missed the finals, completely! Am I getting old?
  • Your gonna give @ixan57 a run for his money, tracking theses 3 star minimum @knichy lol!
    I can't download the new episode until later tonight, gotta do a backup first but I'm going to my sisters after work:(
    Happy Flingin" all
    OB open bar for the rest of the night, give everyone a round now on me:)
  • for 5, 182,710 is still two stars, moved on to 6 and have 186,830 as 2-star and 187370 as 3. Finally a tight grouping even @ixan57 could be proud of.
  • The others weren't minimums by a long shot, on 2 I have 87440 as 2 star and 94650 as 3, and then moved on. For 3 I had 87030 and 97570, a pretty big gap. For four I never even 2 starred, but 91,080 was 1 star. see above for 6, got a pretty good gap - this one was tough but really a fun fling.

Notice - there are star bonus rounds for 10, 20, 30, 40, and 45. (and feathers). there are 10 levels and you can get 3 for each bonus level, so to get the 40 and 45 to open we're going to have to open up the bird-coin purses. 250 and 350 respectively, so hopefully y'all have been collecting.
  • @Kathy - 10 star bonus round is bombs and stones - your fave!
  • This is fun. on 10-star bonus, 167750 is 2-star, 168280 is 3-star

@sal9 I think you were doing the brackets and thresholds most recently, I'm having a ball tuning them in on this new episode Marie Hamtoinette.

Of course mrs knichy is going to wonder why I left work an hour ago and haven't gotten home yet ... traffic - must be terrible traffic Thursday - oh wait that's Tuesday. maybe if I left the parking lot ....
  • Update @all, there is now a leaderboard. nice to be top 10 on everything I enter, even a 2-star score. I guess only 7 players have found it so far. Funny - some of y'all have already completed the 20 levels!
  • Heck. @knicky that's totally mad flinging. I've only completed one level so far, and not very well.

Take a deep breath, relax, fling....
  • @knichy Isn't it amazing how quickly people can go thru the levels? I like to go slow, savor each level, make sure I'm above average.... Then maybe play another. Since I've been flinging in AB for so long (and I'm still not sure how that happened), I'm caught up on all the levels of the five games I play. Nice to make the new ones last a while.
    Yeah, it's tough when traffic is so bad you can't even get out of the parking lot ;-)
  • @catsnbirds long time, no see! Hope you are well. And obviously still flinging well. Good score and strat on #1
    I'm still there, will try your method....
Post in the New Forum!