The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2522
  • 159738 Comments
  • @rat9 "The pen is mightier than the sword" haha. .
    The image that popped into my mind came from "The Body Snatchers" (book & movie) - you remember the giant pods which produced replicas of real people? Wonderful trailer here:

http://youtu.be/WFnSxeDfENk

There was a remake . . . I prefer to ignore it!

Adynaton: A new one to me - thanks, I love learning new words! This site is very helpful on all literary devices:

http://literarydevices.net/adynaton

Bye @all, it's too hot to type. . This guy manages very nicely, tho' - great fun:

http://youtu.be/wZCh4EY_kug

xoxo
  • @TomPuss pagechanger!!! Sorry, Princess!
  • Happy Real Independence Day ☆☆
  • @Rat -- Spelling has never been my strong point, and I guess the spellchecker didn't know that word either. Oops, maybe it does, I just didn't think it did.

• Happy 4th of July to my American flinging friends! :)
  • lol @tompusspagechanger :) That was pretty cool ,the typist!!
  • Thanks @Karen68 :)
    I hate when the definition of a word uses Other words i need to look up lol now i must look up Hyperbole :/
    So an adynaton is an extreme over exaggeration of the impossible?
  • Exactly Ma. Such as when pigs fly, or when H___ freezes. You got it. Extreme Hi-purr-bow-lee.

Happy 4th of July to everybody on my side of the pond.
  • Thanks Pa :) and Happy 4th to you as well☆☆☆☆
  • Happy 4th of July for American Nesters ! By the way, the French National Day is on the 14th, so only 10 days to wait for a super firework show in Paris' sky !
  • @allamericanfriends
    Happy Independence Day!

@rat 33 years and counting Mr Bunny has put up with me

And I'm back in Space! All levels completed. I was quite proud of my first walkthrough, nothing too bad. But @rat how the heck did you get that score on #11 Neptune? Crumbs for BP patrons, please
  • Happy 4th of July to everyone in the US neck of the woods!
  • @Zacks flock -- In case I forget -- Happy Bastille Day. Is that what you say to eachother?
    Do you remember when Jessie Norman sang "La Marseillaise" for the 200th anniversary of the revolution?
  • Give me a chance @Hunnybunny. I've only played the episode one day. I don't know what the best strategies are yet. But I must admit, my score on level 11 is pretty. I'd better go post my Rat StRAT. I probably can't get any better than that.
    Shoot! Too late. With my aged brain, I already forgot. Guess I shouldn't have waited a full day, huh? ha ha ha
    Oh! Wait a minute. I just remembered how I did it. Exactly like the video. Yeah...that's it. Like the video. Yeah...
  • @hunnybunny seriously though i haven't even started the new update, sorry I'd help if i could:/
  • Whew! I was worried I wouldn't remember @Hunnybunny. Hope that helps you.
    Poor Ma has fallen and can't get up. I'm sorry Ma. Did I do that?

The old Rat is back Mrs. Bunny. Miss me?

Edit: That's too mean. I'll give you the short version. Aim at the lip of the volcano. It's a one-birder. You might want to reduce your power a bit too. There...I feel better.
  • @rat that's how I got my (pathetic 15k below your score) one birder
    I'm not cut out for this Space malarkey obviously...
  • That's still where the big points are @Hunnybunny.
    Wow! Between you, me, and our spouses; we have over 144 years of marriage experience. Experts? Fugedaboutit!
  • Forget that @rat just came home from a lovely Sunday lunch, and we've been burgled. Luckily it appears to have a been a tramp who just stole a bottle of vodka. Ignoring thousands of pounds worth of jewellery (my love) and expensive TVs (Mr Bunny's love) to say nothing of iPad, iPod, laptops, sentimental stuff, et al; and he made no mess, other than the smashed glass.
    But it still hurts...
  • @Hunnybunny I can equate. We've only been burgled once and ironically it was in the UK as well. Although very poor, we still had a nice camera and stereo. Both were in plain sight. But the thieves must have been young kids because they concentrated on things like novelty dart flights with pictures of naked women on them. You know...valuable stuff. ha ha So in the long run, we've both been very lucky.
  • @sweetp the challenge says Poached eggs ? Ooohhh tommorow? hmmm me very confused:/
  • Night Ma
  • The King is not pleased.
    Too many good flingers are coming out of the woodwork for such a small Space update. I thought my score of 1.6 million was high enough I could go do other things. Eleven flingers, ELEVEN, have scored over 1.6 since I started playing three days ago. Geeez!

Great flingin' everybody.
  • Wooot!! The 1000th Daily Challenge! !
    and it's on Whine Tuesday! ! * sets out baskets of earplugs on the bar, and on all the booths.
    one by the table near the door*
    Lets get some Puppies and if you need, come on in and
    Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee
    Good luck all, happy flinging!
  • Hi @lamia have you been in the BP before? I know your name, But not sure where from

@rat stop boasting. It's fourteen players. I'm eleventh.
    And you are still top. As always.
  • Sorry @kathy I missed you there. I gave up on the 1000th challenge quite quickly. It wasn't one for me. Some levels you like, some you hate...
  • Well of course I'm in 1st @Hunnybunny. That's a given. It's a Space episode isn't it?
    But all kidding aside, there's a lot of great flinging going on for such a piddly update.
    Even you are doing abnormally well. *snicker*
  • @Lamia -- Welcome to the BP! (or back to the BP?) I too, know your name, but not sure you've been in here before. If you've never been in, the drinks and food are on the house, if you have been in, they're on me. If you haven't read the first page, please do.
    As you probably have seen, the conversation here tends to be spread over several hours, if not days. But please let us know what you're doing and ask if you need help with anything.
  • Well, will you look at that. A specifically targeted dig at Mrs. Bunny and no response. I must be slipping. ha ha
  • Ignoring rat,
    Happy Birhday @junkenmetel long time, no see xx
  • @junkwnmetel -- Happy BirdDay! Stop by and tell us what you've been up to. Would love to hear from you.
  • You're the first woman I ever met that can ignore a rat in the room Mrs. Bunny.

Where is @junkemetel? I haven't seen her in a coon's age. Happy birthday just the same.

Hi again @Lamia. We've howdied, but never met.

I was so happy to see you stop by @Estar, you made my glass eye tear up. Shur hope you're doin' better.

Now to the important stuff.
    @CampEast, I'm a callin' ya out. You dun sent the Shurf to my house in Solar System too many times. Meet me at high noon in from of the Bloated Pig. (EST) Bring your slingshot. We're gonna settle this.

• @all anyone fancy meeting the most charming Flinger in ABN. Read my spat with him at the bottom of the Trick or Treat #1-18 walkthrough. What a gentleman. I had to bite my tongue.
    Severely...

Edit: as Rat so nicely points out below. It's level 1-8
  • I'll try Mrs. Bunny, but it will take time to become as charming. At least I now have something to use as a gauge.
    How's this for a start towards a more charming Rat?

How dare you waste my valuable time. You ran me all over Trick or Treat searching for ABN's most charming flinger. If you weren't so vain and wore your glasses, you would have seen it was level 1-8, not 1-18. I could have used that time to post an interesting strategy. No... wait a second...you don't want me posting strategies either. I suppose you find that mysterious. A man of mystery. he he

How am I doing @Hunnybunny? Better?
  • @rat well that was closer to charm used by our "friend"
    Whilst I hate to ever compliment you, I was thinking of you as I typed my final comment to him
  • Good Morning all:) @Lamia wow long time no see, hope all is well and you pop in again soon!
    @Junknmetal Happy Birthday ,sorry I'm late hope you had a fantabulous day!
    @hunnybunny and Pa you guys crack me up, I'll have to run over to ToT in a,bit I'm sure you did bite your tongue Mrs. Bunny but I'm also sure you gave as good as the other haha
  • i added my 2 cents to the cause @hunnybunny, and yes i held my tongue :)
  • @hunnybunny I Highly suspect your gentleman friend uses power ups ,reading most of his comments he uses the phrase 'total destruction ' quite often.
    I've had run in with him before on a couple pleasant occasions and his wiseass replies are quite weeelll... you know
  • I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers. I haven't had a high noon showdown in months. Tell the other nervous flinger I'm out front waiting if he shows.
  • Aww shoot! Now I'm in trouble. I shot Minnie's pinky toe clean off her right paw. She saw me nervously standing in the middle of the road and came out to investigate. She came up from behind me just as the clock tower struck twelve and spooked me. Thinking that the varmint I was waiting on must be a backstabber, I turned quickly ready to fling and saw it was Minnie too late. I couldn't stop my twitchy trigger finger. I tried to redirect my slingshot but I wasn't totally successful. Hence the missing pinky toe. I didn't know Minnie knew some of the words that came out of that sweet woman's mouth. I might not be around much for a while. I'm on baby sitting duty until Minnie heals or she says I've suffered sufficient penance. Whichever is longer.
  • @rat I have no idea, at all, what you are talking about
    @kathy "Me thinks he protest too much" every time you question him, and I've seen you ask him, he says "I don't cheat"
    T**t (that's a special, but obvious word, used by me and my girlfriends. Very few people meet the criteria, he does)
  • Oh, and, he says he's on iPad, ipod, whatever, but doesn't give his game centre name....
    Suspicious

Bunny "get your life back" this so called Flinger does not deserved your attention anymore.

Deep breaths (or as Mr Bunny would say "Deep breasts")

I feel better. Mr Bunny always makes me laugh...
  • best regards to Minnie Pa :(
  • @kathy what an impolite, self centred, ego-centric cheater. Karen68 pm'd about him. Can't repeat her thoughts! Let's forget him, he's proved what he really is. He has one friend and no badges..... And he'll never get any more
Post in the New Forum!