The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2521
  • 159581 Comments
  • You were a few minutes late @SweetP. But for a cake like that, I'll forgive you.
  • Oh darn I got here too late! So many, many, belated birthday wishes Mr Rat! xxx
    @kathy - ((((((hugs))))))) & prayers xxxx
  • Having @Mumsie show up is a present in itself. I hope this means you're doing better.
  • @rat there was no mystic message in the number of the balloons. They just fitted the page nicely. Hope you're feeling OK at 60. Mr Bunny was devastated last year
  • I feel a little better than normal @Hunnybunny. Enough so that I scored about 60k in Cold Cuts Mirrors on my Birthday and took my rightful spot above Romo. He had posted his CCM scores a few days ago. And they were awesome! Fifteen of the thirty levels were top scores and he had twenty-three of the levels in the top three. Not easy to find that many points when all your scores are already in the top nine. But hey...I'm the Rat, the self proclaimed King of Space. They're all in the top six now. ha ha ha *pats self on back*

Edit: Today he posted his Utopia scores and took the lead there. Awesome scores again. But I have taken care of that infestation too. If it needs to be done, best done quickly.
  • @Rat -- Happy belated birthday! Can't believe I totally missed it. Glad to hear you are feeling well enough to do some serious flinging.
    @Kathy -- Hope everything continues to go well with your sis.
  • @TomPuss -- I loved the 3-D art!
  • Happy birthday, @rat, even if one day late!
  • Ty @mvnla2 for your thoughtfulness :)
    Well folks Guess what day it is? It's Whiiiiinnneee Tuesday! ! you all know where the earplugs are lol.g'nite; )

Night Pa ♡
  • Night Ma
    @Sglouk and @Mvnla2 Thanks for congratulating an old man for making it through another year. Whoo hoo!!

Edit: ...and a day.
  • @rat 9 - may I wish you a belated happy birthday, and many happy returns. Congrats on resuming your place on the throne, you are indeed the king of space and we are just mere mortals.
    Seriously, well done awesome score.
  • Why, thank you @Ollygod. And thanks for bringing the crown to me personally. I'll need to get it sized up. My head (ego) is evidently much larger than yours. ha ha ha
    I can't remember seeing you in the BP before. Please have a drink on me.

Edit: BTW, I know it's a stereotype to assume you play darts just because you live in the UK. But just so you know, I'm a better dart flinger than I am a bird slinger. I've even hit a ton-eighty before. *snicker*

Edit 2: My condolences Mr. God. Not only did I dethrone you on my Birthday, I see that @Imika bumped you to third in Mirrors this morning. You better get to flinging. There are a few flingers chasing me that will complete Mirrors before long. @Kathy and @Romo just to name a few. You don't want to get knocked too far down the leaderboard do ya? ha ha ha
  • @rat9 The thing about hitting one of those major _0 birthdays is... It isn't just a day, it's a birthday year! So congrats, and make sure you keep celebrating.
  • @Ollygod There's another flinger you need to look out for. @Catsnbirds! She's sneaking up the leaderboards too. I've lost more than one top score to her. Btw Cat, how do I get one of those travel agent relatives? That would come in handy now that I'm old enough to travel.
  • @rat a belated Happy Birthday - sounds like it was a good one.

For all the tennis fans out there - Wimbledon!!
  • @rat9 Hey, don't "rat" me out, I'm trying to stay under the radar!

My travel agent sister has left the business, moved to the area I live in and started working for the place I retired from (coincidence?, I'll let you decide). Positive, she's nearby. Negative, grrrrr, travel deals and traveling companion gone - new job = little vacation time.

@karen68 Wimbledon! And TV coverage here from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Not that I would ever watch that much. Really, just cause the TV is on in the background doesn't mean I'm in front of it. Why, I even just finished mowing the lawn. And Murray just took his first set.
  • @catsnbirds Lol watching Wimbledon inspired you to mow your lawn :)
    We get hours of coverage every day too. I was flipping between the Fed & Rafa matches.
  • @karen68 And they both advanced. Hurray!
  • Wimbledon Yeah!
    There's only three things I insist on watching (grabbing the remote from Mr Bunny):
    A good tennis match
    Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing with the Stars, in the US, but ours is so much better!)
    And a UK cookery programme "Saturday Kitchen Live"
  • Hello and nighty night @all

Yaaaawn! http://youtu.be/Bejo5TLEpg4

@kathy with you in mind!
  • Whoo hoo! Another Birthday present to myself. Finally...100 top scores in Space. I'd have been there a looooonnngg time ago if I didn't post Rat StRATs. Flingers keep using them against me and taking my top scores. he he
  • @Rat -- BTW, at 60 you can't consider yourself a senior these days. You're in the prime of life. Enjoy!
    @Kathy -- Hope everything is going well with your sis?
  • Aww Thanks @Tompuss such cute kitties:)
    Yes thank you @mvnla2 my sister is improving slowly but steadily, i really appreciate your asking:)
  • Are you sure @Mvnla2? With my spinal issues, I feel a lot older than I am. And who am I to argue with industry? I get a senior discount at the grocery store among other places.
  • But with the couple of days I've had, I feel 59 again. Woot! Woot!
  • If there are any Canadian flingers lurking out there - Happy Canada Day!
    It's prety quiet here OB - could I get an iced coffee please? Hope everyone is having a good day :)
  • Hi @karen68 happy Canada Day!

Well done @rat

Anyone following my Seasons got Easier thread? Have you seen Ernor's score on YofD 1-12
    He doesn't normally share. I called him out. Let's see if he replies.

I know Rat's ego is so large that we all fear tripping over it every time we walk into BP, but at least he takes time to Share. Thanks Rat (I can't believe I just complimented Rat)
  • Oh, and, @rat I finally finished every level in Space, only because I noticed today there were only 12 levels left to go. Woeful scores on the old ones, better on the newer releases. Don't laugh...
  • @karen68 -- Happy Canada Day! We managed to celebrate that holiday on Victoria one year, purely by accident -- Lots of fun stuff.
  • Why thank you Mrs. Bunny. I just finished leaving an extensive strat on Brass Hogs Mirror level 8 if your interested. It's worth an additional 25k.
  • @Hunnybunny When you said you had completed all Space levels I assumed you meant Mirror Space as well. Disregard the bread crumbs I left on the above posting. It was in Mirror Space.
    Having cleared that up, WTG in Space. Those woeful scores you mentioned put you in the top 3% of all Space flingers. CongRATulations!
  • OB looks confused.
    The Blues are running around, looking for clues.
    What the heck has happened?
    It must be an alien abduction...
    Mrs Bunny was nice to Mr Rat
    Mr Rat was nice to Mrs Bunny
    Oh, no! Both abducted and replaced by aliens who didn't quite work out their relationship.
  • snicker
  • Oh My!
    Ob is it true?
    @hunnybunny i must agree
    Mr. @rat9 doesn't seem to be acting Like He!
    Nice to you, grouchy with Me
    an alien abduction it Must be
  • Hey, they used Alien Day as a blind. . .
    They eloped, leaving replicas behind. .
    Thought you could fool us, you wily pair?
    We weren't born yesterday, you know
    All I can say is "Way to go!"

OB! Let's toast the happy couple!

"Here's to golden days and purple nights *clink* "

Natti natt Ratti Ratt
    Natti natt Katti Katt
  • *clink * @tompuss Nattinattt ♡ Teeheee :)
  • nighty night Pa ♡
  • Hey @rat, thank you for not having updated yet your ABSp game to the last Solar System episode, so that I can enjoy the view for a few hours from the top of the leaderboard. But of course, I will gladly give it back to you when you start these new levels.
  • Yikes! When did Solar System come out @Sglouk? The wife has been off work all week and had me distracted. I didn't know.

You're right @TomPuss. The Rat has been replaced.
  • Damnation! I only completed my final Space levels a couple of days ago, and now there's a new one.
    Space suit on, flinging finger to the ready, I'm going in...
  • Thanks for letting me know how oblivious I was @Sglouk. I hope you enjoyed your time in the big chair. Pigs will fly (Maybe that's not the right adynaton to use in the Nest. Pigs fly here all the time.) before you get to sit in it again. ha ha
  • Happy Independence Day!!
  • @Mvnla2 Did I use the word "adynaton" correctly? I don't use it very often.

@Hunnybunny You're no longer in the top 3% in Space. You'll be lucky to be in the top 50% until you play the Solar System update. *snicker*

I liked your poem @TomPuss. But "the happy couple"? SWDNF might have something to say about that. ha ha ha
  • wow! somehow i ended up on page 2 of the BP..,,,memories light the corners of my mind..lol
  • Well OB it looks like it's me and you and the blues, my trip down memory lane was fun, but here i am all alone on Independence Day. I'll have A SpacePigKiller please and wish me luck:)
  • @Rat -- Beats me, I had to look up andynaton, but I'm not sure you used it correctly. : D But maybe you did?
    @Kathy -- It's not Independence Day yet, even for you, and you're not totally alone. But this is just a pop-in.
  • @Mvnla2 At least one of us spelled it incorrectly. And with your attention to detail, and the fact that you looked it up, I'm going to assume it was me. ha ha

I'm here too Ma. Watching the fireworks. Don't I count?
  • @mvnla2 Actually i know it's not officially Independence Day, but 'they ' whoever 'They' are have officially declared This is Independence day observed, no idea why ?
    Pa I looked it up too, but i didn't even know what the meaning meant lol, so can't tell, but i think you used it correctly; )
  • Nighty night Pa ♡
Post in the New Forum!