The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2603
  • 159769 Comments
  • @kathy any Holidays between now and Easter? I could be any mind of Gumby :)
  • Uhmmm @gumby St. Patrick's Day, but your al ready green:/
  • @kathy YA Gumby always prepared for St Paddies
  • @gumby @kathy flung out!
    One of Sunshine's special brews for Kathy
    And a Guinness for Gumby
    Goodnight both xx
  • Thanks @hunnybunny Nighty night, Sweet Dreams; ) xxx
  • Turning off phones. Too many political pollsters and ads.
  • @hunnybunny sleep well, MMMM Guinness
    @rat hello
  • I'm scared to say hello @Gumby. Are you a pollster?
  • Really @Pa ? Nuisance! ! Ive got a couple cslls, and a Lot of Junk Mail, and Junk Email :(
    And they're not even here until March 1st, welll they most likely Won't even come here because we are predominantly Blue state
  • I'll send my poll questions in pm @Pa Heee heee JK ,they are relentless :/
  • Rubio is spending mega-bucks here in South Carolina. He's got a town hall mtg down the street Wednesday.
  • @rat ya Im the pollster in disguise, they will never suspect Gumby MUAHAHAHAHA
  • I don't trust anybody atm @Gumby. You're with the Green party, right?
  • Imo @Pa He's wasting his $$ He's a nice guy don't get me wrong, but I kinda feel bad for him:*
    We not supposed to talk Politics here:( kinda silly rule if we agree, but there are many who dont..so probably best not to discuss the specifics, but agree on the pollsters and the amount of $$ these guys spend, and beg for through emails :/
  • Not talking politics @Ma. Talking about idiotic bombardment of the phone system.
    They're carpet-bombing my phone. ha ha
  • your right @Pa. ,my misunderstanding:D
  • OMGirraffe @Pa I just got an email asking if I wanted to make phone calls for Cruz between now and next Sunday! !
    *peeks our window, searches bar for bugs, guys help me search the place*
    Kinda funny we were just talking about it, and I get that email ¿
  • @kathy THEY are watching
  • Told ya Ma
  • *Hides under @Estar favorite booth* Feels safe under here, no sign of bugs*
  • @kathy they have infrared
  • *Whispers Shush @Gumby I'm safe under Estar booth*!!
  • @kathy shhhhh they will hear you
  • UH OH I think they got her
  • My PD leaderboard just went down:( They're after me:(
  • Is back lol:)
    And it seems the re-numbering is all stright end out:)
    Great Job @Sal9 Thank you:D Have all that you want on the house!!
    Man that was quick fixin' !!
    And a Big ThanKS to All @admins for dealong with and straightening out the confusion of the latest Seasons update.
  • @karen68 congrats on yet another puppy, anything special to add or does it boil down to luck?
  • nvm I saw walk thru
  • @gumby you need some luck. I don't think what I posted is any easier than the walkthrough way. Just something different. Good luck :)
  • @karen68 ya I need a triple shot of luck, I haven't broken 96k yet
  • @MirrorQueen I found an easier way to improve your score on Cold Cuts M2-26 by 10k. Aim a pixel above the white dot on the upper left corner of the stone block on your second shot. Medium powah. BTW, that's using my 3 star strategy, not the higher scoring difficult Rat stRAT.
  • Thanks @Pa as soon as I finish this HorridPigMother seasons update , I'll head back to Space:
    3 more levels to go: (
  • @Kathy -- Will you remember Rat's advice after you finish the ABS update?
  • I will @mvnla2 ;) I'll at least remember to reread his tip;)
  • How you doing in Fairy Hogmother @ mvnla2 have you finished it yet ¿
    All my scores are under average, I did remember your advice about entering under average scores, although i haven't seen the average go down at all, but better to enter a score than not as you ,as well as Slim once told me.
    Strange they are all under average , but still in the top 100:/ guess the top flingers haven't entered many
  • Shovel ed out and made it to the main roads!
  • Wow Really @knichy ? How much snow do you have? We only got about a half inch, but looks like tomorrow morning is gonna be bad: (
  • @rat it must be nice to have that kind of detail, " Aim a pixel ….. " LOL I could probably aim within 20 pixels if I could see one.

@kathy I see you are back out from under estars booth. That means the pollsters didn't get you :)

@knichy are you still shoveling out from last week?
  • @kathy why does it look bad for tomm morning? Its just rain now and shouldn't be anything tomm.
  • They are saying High winds, Ice and Sleet mix in the morning @gumby ,:( I hope they are wrong: (
  • @kathy OK sleep well and drive safely.
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Ma knows how to shoot a pixel above or below something @Gumby. She's a graduate of the Rat training program. She graduated with honors. And she operated the pixelator better than I could.

Sleep well Ma♥
  • We got 8+ here, school canx but not work 8*(
  • @kathy -- You put a space between the @ and my name. So I didn't get notified.
    Anyway I have 3* on all of Fairy hog mother, and also all feathers. Haven't looked recently, but by now they're probably all below average.
  • Lurk....
    Lurking....
    Anybody here?
  • I guess not
    Unlurk
    Goodnight
Post in the New Forum!