The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2542
  • 159692 Comments
  • Nighty nigh
  • @kathy spill the beans! Special visitor?
  • Well Me and @Mumsie are sitting here in the pub, having a bud light, just snuck out to have a smoke and here we sit:D
  • Woo Hoo @kathy @mumsie enjoy! Enjoy very much!!
  • Ty @hunnybunny :) just dropped her and her hubby off at the train, it was a quick meet, a couple hours. I couldn't get the time off work :( but OMGiraffe we coulda talked All night!!
  • @Kathy -- Glad you and @Musie made the connection!
    @Mumsie -- Where are you going next? Hope there are lots of good golf courses.
  • Yes ty @mvnla2 it was great!! People were looking at me funny standing at the turnstile with a sign reading 'Mumsie' hee hee;)
    Oh and I believe she is headed for San Francisco tomorrow morning, hope your weather there is better than it was for her here:/
  • @Ma You of all people don't need to drink a lite beer. You need the calories. Now go drink a milkshake to make up for it.
  • Haha @Pa your right lol, but 2 light beers is about all I can handle these days, I came home and took an hour nap :/
    Edit : which is why now im wide awake:(
  • night all, said to empty bar
    even the staff are out the back, having a snooze
  • @rat9 Not drowned out here: Linda Ronstadt "Adios":

http://youtu.be/2e57mMrtYmI

@all Now for some highbrow music tee-hee-:) For Bach fans (or not):
    The King's Singers with "Deconstructing Johann":

Words: https://pedropizano.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/deconstructing-johann-by-the-kings-singers-at-leipzig-2006/

Song: http://youtu.be/HDMUraUAAY4

xoxo
  • @all -- Leaving for cruise to the "Undiscovered Greek Islands" in a few hours. May be MIA from the BP for a couple of weeks.
  • @mvnla2 Happy holidays! Have a wonderful time!
  • @jlz666 the whole of Wales turned yellow last night, and for those of us who love cricket it was hard to support the old enemy! But that rugby team had been so supercilious for so many years watching them fall wasn't too difficult. My Facebook page went mad with Welsh supporters, and one very disgruntled, and not very gracious, Englishman! And he posted a picture of his wife's rugby shirt in the bin. Fair weather supporters, lol
    OB drinks all round, my tab, especially for those in the U.S. Who have no idea what the Scottish woman and the Welsh woman are talking about...
  • Any ladies who pop in today and know absolutely nothing about rugby, watch the French team, you may just be converted
    (men are forbibben to watch)

http://youtu.be/0YqICeSySWs
  • @sunshine happy birthday, lovely to see you. Watch the video, you'll be even hotter than your whatsitcalledthingywithyourheadonfire!!
  • @hunnybunny that's a bit steamy!!!!!!! :D
  • There's my sunshine!! I will join you @sunshine with a glass of bubbly...*cink* I know things are tough right now but please remember there's many shoulders available ok? You know where we are so don't suffer in silence ((hugs)) Now get stuck into that bubbly!
    @hunnybunny WOW!! That's a lovely Sunday afternoon viewing! Lmao! However my heart has always belonged to Mr Dan Carter....oh boy! Hubby knows he he doesn't have a look in lol! I'm gutted he's retiring :( Not only a loss for my eyes but the All Blacks are certainly going to miss him. Heres the best ad on the telly right now ;)
    http://youtu.be/nWo9jEWWFJ8
    Yeah I think all the other home nations were in the same boat last night @hunnybunny. If only the media and press would stop their overpowering hype then they would have more support from the Scots,Welsh and Irish.........maybe ;D Ireland v Italy has just started so I'm going to curl up with a glass of wine.
    Oh and that's a stunning cake Hunnybunny!
  • Oh heck Jlz look up now and again. Hi and bye @kathy!
  • @jlz that Mr Carter sure is a looker...
  • @kathy thanks!!!!!!! Here's a glass of bubbly for you as well!! Cheers!!!! I'm also jealous that you got real hugs from @mumsie !!!!!!!

@jlz666 thanks!!! (Hugs) ;D
  • @sunshine Just a quick pop in from Greece to wish you happy birthday!
    Hope your weather is better than that stressed out sun.
  • @mvnla2 thank you so much!!!!!! I hope you are enjoying your trip!!!! You seem to be on wonderful adventure on my birthday!!! Cheers!!! And Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!! (Sorry I'm almost a full month late)
    Yes, our weather is 100% better then the above sun!!!
  • Sorry,the outlaws arrived unexpectedly. MIL was getting annoyed that I had one eye on the rugby and one ear on her so had to turn it off. Of course I'd rather hear about her dodgy knee ;)
    Yes indeedy he's a looker @hunnybunny but *cough* obviously it's his outstanding playing that I'm in awe of ;) Ok I need to rewind the game. Toodles!
  • Woohoo I did it!! Happy Birthday @sunshine * clink*
    @e-star I hope ya don't mind ,OB gave me the keys to your closet so I could get the banner! ! :)
    I put them back..where he had them. You have everything so organized I promise I didn't mess anything up☆☆☆
  • Ah ha @kathy joined the party! Excellent banner, cake and champers available. Tuck in xx
  • @hunnybunny The French rugby team bring out a calendar every year. . I kept all mine.
    Just google "French rugby team calendar" and tap on "Images" and you'll get an eyeful -:)

@JLZ666 Loved the ad! And yes, I'm feeling much better and those tiring trips to hospital have now stopped!
  • @tompuss thank you so much for the wonderful birthday poster and song!!!! Perfect!!!!
    @kathy thank you for getting into @e-star closet!!!!! The banner in fantastic!!!
  • Ooohh what an awesome Poster @tompuss :D
    * clink* May our dear @sunshine have a wonderful birdday and keep on shining for many many more:D
    Yw @sunshine we can't go without a banner !;)
  • @sunshine so nice to see you, & Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you were able to pop in, we miss you around here. I hope you're having a wonderful day :D

Love the decorations from everyone. And all the yummy food of course.
    And @hunnybunny, thank you for the video. 'Nuff said.
  • @karen68 thanks!!!! Cheers!!!! ;D
  • Happy Birthday @sunshine!
  • @sweetp thank you for the beautiful cake!! Cheers!! :)
    @sglouk thank you! Cheers! :)
  • Nice to see so much activity in the BP! And what could be a stronger draw than @sunshine 's birthday? Happy Birthday, glad to see you here!
  • @catsnbirds thank you for the birthday wish!!! Bluebirds, please get her some bubbly!!!! ;D
  • O my goodness. I almost missed @Sunshine's party. Hello Ladies. You too @Sglouk.
    And a great big Birthday hug for Sunshine.
  • OB glances out of the window and nearly drops the glass he is polishing - “Can it be ....." rubs his eyes with his glass cloth, looks out again and shouts ”IT IS!!!" runs to the door, opens it wide and envelops his beloved Mumsie in a huuuugggeee hug!
    Mumsie is delighted by his response but is feeling a tad squished!
    She has finally managed to get in to wish @Sunshine a stupendous birthday! The wifi in this hotel was too flaky this morning to manage it!
    Love you loads @sunshine - lovely to see you pop in - I have been MIA too long too! We should make a date to all meet up in the BP for a glass of Cristal soon!
  • @rat - Hubby & I are having such fun! We didn't see Il Papa but he managed to snooker our using Bus Tours in both Washington & New York so we walked both cities!
    So far visited:-
    Washington, New York, Rochester NY, Boston (extra, extra special for meeting up with @kathy!) and San Francisco - tomorrow we pick up a car to realise hubby's dream of driving the Big Sur! So on the way to San Diego we will visit Monterey, Paso Robles, Santa Barbara & Los Angeles!!!
    We'll need a holiday to get over this holiday!
    Hi to everyone else - I hope to come back in on a regular basis soon!
  • Hi @Mumsie!
    You're going to love the drive. Don't forget to tell Kimmie we miss her when you get to Monterey. It's probably just me, but I never found a reason to spend much time in LA. I guess you have Hollywood and the hedges of the Star's homes. But you won't have enough time to do justice to San Diego and San Francisco. Totally different cities, but both have loads to offer. Btw, Don't go to Hearst Castle to see the gorgeous swimming pool. My sister-in-law was there last week and the pool was empty. Drought? Still worth a visit but the pool was the best part. How are hubby's nerves? Driving the 405 through LA will test them. Especially at shift change. Just relax and have fun with it.
    Miss ya.
  • @rat thank you!!!! Nice of you to drop in for the party?
    @mumsie hugs!!!! :D enjoy your trip!!!!
Post in the New Forum!