The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2544
  • 159692 Comments
  • @catsnbirds enjoy the party!!! I'll send the blue birds over to you with anything you want!
  • @tompuss love everything!! @kathy enjoy your cruise and beer!! Cheers!! :D
  • @jlz666 lol you're right I did.. I'll take a glass, & Cheers to the birthday girl! :D
  • Did someone mention champagne?
    "Cheers"
    "To Kathy"
  • That pig looks scrummy @sweetp
  • It is, @hunnybunny! So juicy and tender. Hawaiian Salt is the only seasoning we use before covering it with Ti leaves and burying it.

I'll be back with more goodies!
  • Happy Birthday @kathy !!!!!!! Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
  • I have to agree, @sweetp that pig looks absolutely delicious!

@stocktoad nice to see you pop in! I like what you said. No point in arguing with nature. :)
  • Happy Birdday dear Kathy!! I have had your 'real' card in my bag for days!!!! Who knew how hard it is to buy a single stamp in the U.S. ! Will continue the search and eventually post the, now slightly crumpled, card at some point! Hope you have a great day!!
  • Hurrah it did! Happy Birthday again @Kathy!!
  • What delicious goodies you all provided...
    @jlz666 it's about to start. I'm backing Nadia too.
    U.S. friends us Brits are watching the final of the "Great British Bake Off" tonight. These marvellous cakes we all baked(!) are the sort of things they produce.
    OB get out the very best Champagne, the birthday girl can't be far away now...
  • @hunnybunny and @jlz666 hubby and I have been watching as well!!! I agree!!!
  • @sunshine we were all right!
  • @hunnybunny YES!!!
    @burbman I have a nice hot mocha waiting for you at The Bloated Pig!!!!! (Yes, that does smell good!!! Lol ;) )
  • @burbman we've talked, but never had a drink before @sunshine my tab if he shows up
  • Oh My Goodness!! I Have tears in my eyes ,seriously seeing all these wonderful birthday wishes from all my birdie freinds *sniff* gonna take a while to open all these gifts and listen to all @sunshine beautiful music, I did listen to 'Kathy's song ,which I never heard before, ooohh @sunshine it's beautiful ( part of the reason for the teary eyes)
    @mvnla2 Thank you so much for taking the time from your Greece vacation to pop in!
    O.k keyboard about to get wonky, not a good combo with teary eyes lol.
    Gonna sit here in a booth , have some. .uhmm hmm so much to choose from
    Lol @jlz666, you know me to well..Roflmao , I'll have some of that Delicious looking pizza while I read..back in 5
  • @E-star thank you for the Awesome banner, hope you start feeling better soon,
    And wow @hunnybunny that's some cake, gonna have a slice after the pizza lol..hmm chocolate and pizza. Hmmm..oh well there's a first time for everything! I love the Pats cupcakes too and yep that's there colors and logo, where on earth do you find the time lol!
    Ohh just caught site of a big bucket of Beer, OB could you please pass me one of those yeppers @jlz666 knows me well hee hee! and blues could you pass them around if anyone still here.
    @sunshine ty for the birthday signs and songs and the special menu! All my favorites:)
    @Karen68 and @lesleyg thank you so much for popping in , and ahh another lovely cake uhmm are you guys trying to fatten me up?
  • Told ya this was gonna take a while lol
    @Wrw01 thank you for the always wise words and the birthday wishes, I actually saw your note without the @ thank you,
    And Wow thank you for popping in @stock toad :)
    Of courselves I can't leave out @Mumsie, happy your having a good time in Monterey :D
    And @Pa thank you
    Oh my now page 2 ..
    Be back in 5..
  • @Tompuss @sweetp A whole page of goodies!! Thank you
    And champagne @hunnybunny, *clink*
    Wow very creative deserts ,loove the Pats stuff @sweetp
    And the mesages in the cookies @tompuss, I'll have to watch the videos in a bit
    @catsnbirds what lovely thoughts Thank you to one of my favorite lurkers lol♡ oh and I don't know how to do the colors either lol, I copy and paste them from an email from @estar ;)
    Hope I didn't miss anyone. ,sorry if I did, but I still have reading to do so if I did miss anyone I'll catch up
    I'm just soo grateful to have sooo many wonderful friends from all around the world, coming together in peace and jeesh the Whole World should join the Nest lol
    Hmm that would probably crash the server huh ? Well is a nice thought
    Aga in thank you Alll so much♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆
  • Ooohh @bernersenn Thank You so much, for the poem , I actually didn't have to read back I'm sorry I lost you in the shuffle, We sure miss you around here,.. hope the hand is doing better and work is not giving you stress. Looking forward to seeing you soon. ♡♡
  • @kathy huge ((((hug)))) I'm off to bed. Enjoy the rest of your special day xxxx
    Bunny staggers out, slurping the dregs of her champagne....
  • Are you ready for another glass of bubbly?!? *Clink* Cheers to @Kathy and @all your guests! Good to see everyone again! We can always count on you to bring everyone together ;-D
  • Always @lesleyg *clink* thank you so much for popping in! Nice to see you:)
  • That's what this forum is all about, bring people together, every patron every lurker I'm so glad @Ripsy and I thought of it and @sunshine, @Estar, and @Angrybirds2 joined us :D
  • Sorry gotta pop in and out, waiting for a pizza delivery lol, after looking at @jlz666 assortment of pizzas I got a craving heehee!
  • You're so right @Kathy ;-) We are all glad you guys did! No need for "sorry's"...go eat your real Pizza and get some flingin' in too! I'll be popping in and out myself ;-)
  • Happy Birthday Kathy. Hope you had a wonderful day!
  • Ohhh Thank You @sparty83 It means so much to me that you popped in!!
    Have a glass of bubbly please. .welcome *clink*
  • @kathy I hope your birthday has been a good one, & you've enjoyed some of the wonderful goodies everyone has brought for you! :D
  • Hey @karen68 :D *clink* oh my yes, it was quite overwhelming and emotional to know how many friends from across the world care enough to send birthday wishes! Amazing really!
    Have some cake lol there's enough goodies here for a month, must have OB freeze some for future occasions lol..
  • @kathy thanks, yummy, cake for a bedtime snack :)
    Would be nice if those pesky pigs die qiuckly & easily for your birthday. Although if you're still flinging in Pig Days that could be too much to ask. Tough levels.
  • Oh my @karen68 Yes I was hoping the AngrybirdsGoddess would favor me on my birthday, but yeppers in Pig Days, I don't think she visits there often:(
    Ahh well you know me, I'll stick it out as long as I can..glutton for punishment at this point lol
  • Actually @Estar has become the substitute for AngrybirdsGoddess in Pig Days, without her videos I would have quit already!
  • Happy Birthday @Kathy !!!
    All your birthday goodies look so deliciously scrumptious ~ the roasted pig, the chocolate strawberries, the cake, absolutely everything....... Eat, Drink, and be Merry !!!
  • Thanks @Uncle -B Not sure I got your @ name correctly. .nice to see you pop in! You caught me just as I was gonna say my good nights and final ThanKS to all for a wonderful birthday, really I'm so touched that so many have popped in with good wishes!
  • Nighty Night ALL And many many thanks
    I'm hitting my pIilow with a heart full of joy and a big beaming smile on my face (that's probably gonna hurt in the morning, and leave wrinkles to show my 29( I wish ) years; ) heehee ..but it's worth every line in my face counts as another smile from a friend; )
  • Hey Ma! Did you have a Birthday or something today? Oh well, nighty nite.
Post in the New Forum!