The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2543
  • 159576 Comments
  • Sorry!!!! Don't know why it doubled posted!! Sorry :(
  • My Goodness this place is clean, OB, The Blues were where you? Ah, drinking the leftover champagne, celebrating the return of @sunshine and @mumsie
    But you really shouldn't have left the Birthday Girl to clean up...
  • @rat - have to say Los Angeles doesn't 'do' it for us but being so close felt we had to pop in! Just arrived in Monterey - sitting on our balcony in the gorgeous Hotel Pacific sipping a little alcohol before going for a wander! Plan to meet Kimmie on Thursday!
  • @Sunshine - Looovvvee the music - all my era!
  • Ohh my Why oh Why is the Birthday Girl @sunshine in here cleaning up?
    I'm so sorry, it was after all Manic Monday. .ty @sunshine for the early bird cleaning and the great picks on the Jukebox:D
    @mvnla2 hope your enjoying what sounds like a wonderful, peaceful, beautiful cruise!
    I am behind, bsbe5 to check back a few pages..
    Ohh @Mumsie can't wait to hear of your visit with @Kimmie!
    Kk I know it's early, but I plan on an early bedtime, so setting up for Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee Tuesday,
    *placing earplugs on the bar and the booths, the table by the door *
    Everyone get your whining out while you can, of course there are No restrictions during the rest of the week lol.
    OB I'll have a glass of that bubbly before I go..ty
    Save some for @jlz666 lol ;)
  • @Mumsie-Which course are you playing in the morning?
  • Night Pa ♡
  • Nitey Nite Ma
  • Sorry no one was here during your visit today @Sunshine. But thanks for cleaning up after us slobs and for the music. Each of those songs brought back good memories for me.

@Mumsie-Please tell Kimmie that Snort is still pining away for her. He may have been my first puppy but he always liked Kimmie better. It got harder and harder to get him to come home after his visits with her. Snicker sez "Hi" too.
  • Glad everyone enjoyed the tunes!!!! :D
  • Thank you @sunshine for the music! So good to have you back.
    And @mumsie, what a very pleasant surprise to see you've come back too!
  • Well, howdy there @sweetp !!! Cheers!! :D
  • ......Attention Flingers!......

@Mumsie sets personal record* at Pebble Beach Golf Course.

*spends more than ever before on a round of golf. lol
  • @sunshine Cool Tunes.. keep em' coming lol
    So good to see you back and as always the Jukebox Queen ♡♡♡
    Sorry I didn't check into HQ. Been hectic night..but Ty:D
    Cheers on my way to meet my pillow
    Nighty night all
  • Oh @rat I wish! Did go to Pebble Beach today - went to the restroom and bought a ball marker! That was as close as I got! 17 mile drive was not as interesting as I had hoped - lots of the houses were being rebuilt/ renovated and some of the view points - the view was obscured by trees - and the sun went behind a cloud!!! However tomorrow hubby and I are playing Quail Lodge - I'll let you know how that goes!
    We went to the Monterey Aquarium this morning - oh Wow! Now that lived up to its reputation!!
  • ....Attention Flingers ....(amended)

@Mumsie sets personal record* at Pebble Beach Golf Course.

*spends more than ever before on a ball marker. lol
  • @Kathy. Happy birthday from Greece! Have a marvelous day!
    @mumsie. We ate lunch at Pebble Beach. Somewhat expensive, but great view of the 18th hole.
  • And my apologies for laying low for so long, but things are finally looking up and up for me. Still no job, pita is still there, but I reached the top of the pit and have energy again to do things... which means I am trying to catch up on all real life things I left for what they were in the past few months. @sunshine I know we spoke behind the scenes on your Birthday, but I feel bad for not being able to pop in the BP for the party. Both of you ladies are amazing dear friends of mine and I know you both understand, hugs and kisses to the both of you! Maybe you have a party everyday, with lots of fun and laughter in all good health!
  • Good morning Ma. Are they giving you the day off work for your Birthday or are you developing a sniffle? he he
    I'm like @Estar, just a pop-in. But I couldn't start the day without wishing the Queen of Space a Happy Birthday. May all your B-Day wishes come true.
  • Happy Birthday Kathy!!!
    I hope you are going to have a great day and do something special for yourself on the day of your entry into this world. Hope you enjoy your day and reflect as to what is important to your life and the behaviors, people and things that bring you joy and happiness. Be good to yourself and make each BD one to remember. We only get so many. The very best to you.
  • Thanks for the birthday wishes all
    Off to work, I'll pop in after to give proper thanks♡♡
    Have a Fantabulous Day everyone !
  • Happy Birthday @Kathy
    I wanna bring you this poem:

Happy birthday!

Hope you get what you wish for,
    And all your dreams come true,
    You deserve a truly magical day,
    When magic happens just for you.

xxx Theo
  • @sunshine
    The Bloody Mary please...have to go back to painting the outside of the house soon and the Mary will ease the joint and muscle pain...ha, ha.
    @Kathy, forgot the @sign in my note above. Have a wonnnnnnderful day
  • @Kathy ;-) I'll pop back in later when you get off work...Enjoy your day ;-)))
  • @lesleyg here's an Iced coffee you!!!!
    @wrw01 I hope this Mary will do the trick!!! Enjoy and be careful on that ladder!! ;D
  • @sunshine - Thank you ;-) You are so kind to remember my iced coffee!!!!!!!
    It's good to see you here again ;-)
  • @lesleyg you as well!!! I love you cake and sign!!
  • Special menu for @kathy 's birthday!!!
    1. Pig muffin
    2. Pig shaped pancakes with maple syrup
    3. Clam chowder
    4. Hawaiian pizza
    5. Bacon wrapped shrimp kabobs
  • @bernersenn very nice birthday poem!! :D
  • @kathy Happy Happy Birthday!!

Beautiful cakes everyone! @sunshine awesome tunes on ghe jukebox, & the menu looks fabulous. I'd love a pig muffin to celebrate!
  • @karen68 one pig muffin coming up!!! Coffee, champagne or Bloody Mary?
  • @sunshine much as I love the thought of champagne, it's a wee bit too early. A nice strong black coffee would be great. :)
    It's nice to see you here!
  • @sunshine to be honest, I didn't think of it myself. I celebrated my birthday last month and got this one also sent from a friend. I liked it very much, so I thought...

• @jlz666 here is your slice and bubbly!!! All of the food looks awesome!!! Love the cats! ;)
    @karen68 you must be more adventurous!!!! But coffee it is ;)
    @bernersenn happy belated birthday!!! Cheers!!! The poem is perfect! :)
  • @kathy Cofounder of the BP, on-site managing partner (that's how I see it anyway!), whinnnne Tuesday supplier of the earplugs, loyal friend to all patrons and staunch Pat's fan! Thanks for helping to create and maintain such a fun place to catch up in while in The Nest.

Happy Birthday! And here's the song you share for the big celebrations (sorry I don't know how to do the colors):

For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow
    For she's a jolly good fellow (pause), which nobody can deny
    Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny
    For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow
    For she's a jolly good fellow (pause), which nobody can deny!
Post in the New Forum!