The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2033
  • 159739 Comments
  • Hi there @rat, my nemesis, and all the friends at BP…I missed the day of playing Blossom River because Challenge of the Day was a Rio level and since I play only Rio, it's really Challenge of the Week for me so I like to use all my guns on that endeavor.

Still, I see there are some heavy drinkers here ordering expensive double cocktails so I had to do something about it. OB, switch to @rat's tab again, I cracked BR-17 so Blossom River kingdom is ruled once again by the mighty and powerful @fenikus...
  • Well, hello there @fenikus. I'm a Space man myself, but the ladies in the BP are trying to get me to expand my domain. Glad to see you're back to play. So you found an extra 3k. I'm not sure I can afford all that expensive stuff. I don't own any Facebook stock. Geez, a seven for one split yesterday. So if you could hold that bar tab for about a half hour or so OB, I'd appreciate it..

Have you ever seen "Blazing Saddles"? This situation reminds me of a quote from that movie. "Excuse me while I whip this out." Give me five minutes to pick a level I think can improve. Another 15-20 minutes to get, what is it, 3k points. A few minutes to post the score and get back to the BP. Let's round it off and say I see you back here in thirty minutes. So, excuse me while I whip this out!!!
  • Btw @fenikus, great score on level 17. I can't quite figure that one out. Any tip on how you did it. ha ha
  • @rat, for BR-17 I used the video strategy. I tried all different approaches but found it works best. No specific tips, except to be persistent and a good score will come eventually.

I'm looking to improve on levels 8 and 12. Also level 19…I actually did hit 2 one-birders this morning but one was only 123K which didn't even beat my two-bird score and the other 125K+ which only slightly improved my previous highscore. I'm quite disgruntled with that level, grrr...
  • Sorry it took so long @fenikus. I forgot to factor in making a pot of coffee.
  • Ooops! I forgot to tell OB to revert that tab back to the almost mighty and semi-powerful @fenikus. There's no way we can spend all that Facebook money he made yesterday. Drink up everybody.

Edit: Sorry, my bad. It was Apple that split 7 for 1, not Facebook. I hope you can afford the tab.
  • Really, @rat? It takes you almost twice as long as you said it would and you come back with a measly 80 points lead??? Give me something to work with here, I'll be back on top in no time...
  • I know I was 5 minutes late @fenikus, but it takes longer to make good coffee. And in my defense, it's getting harder to find levels with an extra 3k left in them. We're running out of easy targets. And if it's so easy to find eighty points, why am I still in first? Na na...na naa.. nah.
  • I took your advice @fenikus and made it a little more challenging. It's still less than 2k though. Shouldn't take the mighty and powerful @fenikus more than aaaah ...week?
  • Nice job, @rat but less than 2K isn't going to cut it, I know I have at least 2.5K on level 8. That is an exact increase I would have had if that rightmost marmoset wasn't made of steel, argh.

BP seems devoid of drinkers today so I'll take my sweet time but all will be well in the BR kingdom again, oh by say…end of the day?
  • @rat for old times sake, I left some crumbs in BR12. There's 1500 points for you.
    Unless of course @fenikus reads this first....
    Good flinging both, I'm miles behind (as normal)
  • Thanks @hunnybunny, that's also a good way to get yourself a 1-birder…which I just did…for…96K points…which is less than my top 2-birder…aaaargh!
  • Yikes! I just saw the Easter Bunny. No. Could it have been a @Hunnybunny? No. They're more rare and elusive than the Easter Bunny. Did anyone else see it or is it just my imagination? Another senior moment. I'm getting old.
  • Hi @fenikus. Are you still flinging? I had a nice nap myself. Don't wear out you're flinging finger because of me. Or do you shoot with a big fat thumb like me.
  • "Be cool, Hunny Bunny…"

@rat, just got back to another flinging session. I have to beat you soon before the Froday night crowd rolls in and starts ordering those double…pigs or whatever. Also, I do majority of my playing during the week…weekends are for rest, from both work and "work" ;)
  • thanks Pa for killing the spider; ) I slept like a girl without a spider in her room;)
    oohh I see @Sweetp lol I've given up on trying to keep up with @fenikus and Pa!! how's the flinging in ABO going? (psst is it coincedence that the challenges keep ending up there. . wink wink ;) )
    and no Pa your not senile lol i tot I saw a bunny too hee hee
    and OB I'd like a double PigKiller please and one on me for @fenikus he don't know what he's missing:)
  • No worries @fenikus. Just let me know, like this morning, and I'll come back to the river. No hurry. Just let me get the coffee made before you ask me to fling next time. I mean, I can do it with my eyes closed, but it doesn't take as long if I have at least my good eye open. lol
  • Hi @Ma. Don't those drinks taste better when someone else buys them?
  • yes they Do Pa!! hee hee @rat9
  • Hi all! Guess I haven't been popping in (and out) much recently. Sounds like the BP is a bustling as ever. I've been spending most of my AB/ABN time on TSL's message and the Galactic Giveaway coins.
  • hi @mvnla2 :) been keeping busy around the nest is not a bad thing.. but we do miss ya;)
    and @TomPuss also not pop pping in much

lol it used to be the ladies turning pages.. now the High flinging guys seem to be the chatters;)
    it's all good;)
  • I hope you don't mind too much @Hunnybunny. I took a little more than 1500. Thanks for the tip.
  • Sorry @Mvnla2 and @Kathy. I've been playing with my new toy.
  • Well, @Kathy, we do all miss @Kimmiecv -- She really kept things going. Hope she comes back soon.
  • @Rat -- What is your new toy? I hope it's not what I'm thinking you mean.
  • I'm enjoying toying with @fenikus. He thinks he stands a chance against the "King of Space".
  • yep I know @mvnla2 we all miss kimmiecv the life of the party .. she's here inn or heart's and thoughts♡
  • Stop talking about @kimmie @Ma. You're making me sad.
  • omg that sounds awful to people who don't know she's just out for a bit. ..I meant ohh never mind .m edit
  • k Pa I'm making me sad too.. She'lll be back; )
  • No, she's not gone, gone; just absent for a while. We all miss her dearly @Ma.
  • naw you think @fenikus can give you a run for it inn space?
  • @Kathy He doesn't dare. I'm playing in his swimming pool and he's struggling.
    And there's that broken filter the wife keeps telling me about. lol I didn't mean it @fenikus.
  • *Rat scurries to the wall and disappears into a small hole hiding in shame for what he's said.*
  • k I'm stuck on level 8 Gotta Bp tackle it. .I'll be back in 10..;)
  • meet ya back here when ya come out of the wall hee hee..
  • Yay, Rio BR for PC is out. Mr. Rodent and Mr. Brazilian better watch out. :P
  • ..after I 3* all the levels again and adjust from left-handed fling to right-handed mouse, that is.
  • Good luck on your PC research @Kelani.
  • what's up with the high score on level 9:BR? nooo strat no explanstion?
    Pa your using second place without a fight?
  • @Rat9 No research planned on Rio, just glad to have a big screen for flinging. Maybe I'll even hit a few more 1 pixel wide 1-birders and get outta 14th place. Hard to believe it's only 57k points from my spot to yours.
  • 'nighty all. Sleep time here. I'm being forced to visit walmart in the morning :(
  • I'm not sure what you mean about level 9 @Kathy. Second? No Fight? No explanation? I left good crumbs on that one.

Edit: As @Kelani would say, "Destruction you can depend on". *trademark pending
  • lol. @Rat Feel free to trademark that.

I think she was surprised you let someone have #1. I know I was.
  • Goor morning TBP's nesters!
  • Let em have it?...Let em have it? You take it if it's sooooo easy @Kelani.
    Good afternoon @TSL.
  • good afternoon all; )
    Pa @Kelani is right I am surprised you let someone have #1 spot especially with that score. and i got your crumbs I meant that high scorer didn't leave a strat and the score seems kinda high.
Post in the New Forum!