When to Hit the Slots

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum When to Hit the Slots

• One interesting thing I’ve been thinking about lately is when the best time to hit the slots is. Overall, this would be whenever there is the least amount of junk.

At the beginning of the game you actually have a better chance to get the best items in the game simply because there are fewer event ships to choose from. It’s also easier to concentrate on Red and Chuck simply because all the items you get from the slot come from them.

As you get all the characters you’re weakest will likely be the one you got last as they’ve had fewer chances at the slot. For the longest time, for me, this was Stella as I didn’t get her (on purpose) for a long time.

Now that I’ve progressed through the game, I think your best chance overall is during the pig events rather than the arena as the arena seems to bring, in my opinion, a bunch of useless items (stop same color bird power or items that are good against levels or win streaks etc…) On the other hand, if your birds are all well-equipped except the current arena bird, this gives you a chance to concentrate on one bird.

Thoughts?

• The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.