The game is laggy because it caps your FPS!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The game is laggy because it caps your FPS!

• Ok so I saw so many people complaining about the game being laggy. And yes it is. I mean my experience is pretty good bcuz u got an S23 with snapdragon. The problem is people used to get really smooth gameplays. I was wondering how my snapdragon CPU could not get me 120fps in a game such like this. I thought maybe the optimization is bad. So i downloaded bluestacks and my pc is godly so I was really sure I could get 144fps(since my monitor has 144hz refresh rate).

But turns out the game just caps the fps itself for no reason! But what’s the number FPS gets capped at? Not 60, it is an absolute 30. Yes it doesnt matter whatever ur device is. In the piggy island FPS caps at 61. I tried everything but it is impossible. ABT caps the fps on 30 itself while playing. I wish I could play the game with my 120hz S23 but as long as Rovio doesn’t fix it. There is noy really any way to uncap the fps unless some dev guy makes a software to uncap it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.