New angry birds game idea!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum New angry birds game idea!

• Hey guys, and developers
    cptbazooka here.
    I just wanted to portray and idea of mine for a new angry birds game that is about the angry birds dream coming true. They can fly. Not properly, just in planes. It will be similar to Angry Birds Go! but in the air in planes instead.
    Here’s the story line:

One day, an angry birds nest becomes full of life as the new baby angry birds hatch from there eggs. Each egg has a baby of one type of angry bird.
    1 day later
    The babies are having fun on the beach. Hundreds of miles away a mechanic piggy thinks up an idea of planes to fly over and steal eggs. An hour later a few dozen planes filled with piggys are near the beach. They lower down and snatch up the babies. The adults soon realise that the babies are gone and so they steal some planes and start to fly…

This is when the game will start and you will be given a tutorial on how to steer, shoot and use your ability (when you level up enough). You get put up against one piggy as practice and if you payed attention you will blow up his plane and he will eject with a parachute. No deaths in this game.
    You will then move to the story line and eventually get back the babies once you’ve completed the fun storyline (I hope).
    I was also thinking about a multiplayer mode for this game that you can purchase for £0.69 or free if they like.
    The game: Angry Birds Fly!
    You can upgrade your plane, buy a new one, use Telepods and abilities for whichever bird you chose to play as. There are boss battles that include zeppelins or Destroyer class ships.

Thanks for your time. If you like this idea, then let everyone you know who can get hold of the developers about this game idea. Thanks guys, peace out

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.