Galvanize – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Galvanize – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I dunno what this guy is trying to accomplish, but #1 in my leaderboard is currently sitting at over 70,000 points. #2 doesn’t even have 1/3 that.

Joel
    @joel687

If you are only going for sparks (and you got the full tokens yesterday), you will only have to get to 29,000 today.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Done with this live event.
    I actually had all Energon Galvatron’s accessories before this, so it’s just leasurely playing for the sparks, on both ipad and android.

With this alternate scoring system, its kind of relaxing / no pressure of having to be 1st place and defending this position in order to get the required tokens.

2 unicrons and 3 flying big boss yesterday, same for today.

Somehow this live event didnt crash once compared to Blast Off with at least 6 crashes daily / 6 return to Android home screen daily. Wonder why?

Wish all good luck and happy gaming.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today 250 tokens are at 38 000 points.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sntrooper and all who wish to get ordinary Galvatron accessories,

You may want to wait for Rovio / Exient to re-fix his cooldown accessories.

Currently, having no cooldown and with or without 5pc fire rate accessories means Galvatron fires only 3 blasts in a row before needing to wait / cooldown.

Having both 10pc cooldown means he can fire 4 shots in a row. By the way in barracks this reports as 21pc cooldown.?!?

With or without 5pc fire rate, makes no perceivable difference as far as i can tell.

Compare that with Energon Galvatron with 10pc cooldown he can fire from 4 to 7 to even 9 shots in a row, you just need to give him a little pause between shots or a long pause before your salvos start again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got all the sparks. I’m done.

Good luck anyone who’s still playing this event.

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig that is insane that someone has got that high score for this comp. I was only playing for sparks (just got all 3) and using it for daily quests. Without a recharge or missing sleep finished 1st yesterday and currently 2nd today. So must only be a few fools around going for massive scores.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

Yeah, I have no idea what would motivate them to do this. I really wonder if they just failed to notice that the top level is only 100 tokens??

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Erm perhaps the bots or the Balancing algorithms weren’t informed they could turn it down as 1st prize is only 100 tokens. haha.

By the way, noticed new soft update 1.25.6.10 for Android just now, Fri 24 Mar 2017 @ 22:20 GMT / UTC+0. Wonder what changed? iOS still at 1.25.4.9.

Asen_77
    @asen

1.25.6.10 or 1.25.4.10?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Blaster and Bludgeon got upgraded. That’s what changed.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

~_^ Upgraded or “upgraded”?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta Upgraded, just upgraded. Blaster got Soundwave’s splash damage thing and Bludgeon’s weapon now have more projectiles. Blaster actually is a viable option now (still sucks against Balloon pigs though).

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@armourbender If 2 accessories have the same effect though they may have different percentages when both are on the TF the percentages are added and a bonus 1% is also added. I have a number of bots where this has happened.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group is over 100K. Like seriously, WTF?

CD
    @bartiedog

Anyone experiencing problems getting the game to open? I’ve got kicked out 5 times in a row when it starts to open. Always at the page where it shows several transformers and has some silly saying at the bottom.

zeppled
    @zeppled

Why can’t they let us purchase spark multiple times like they do for coins?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

For those working towards accessories, today’s max token level will be 20k.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@zeppled wrote:

“Why can’t they let us purchase spark multiple times like they do for coins?”

Because sparks are useful and coins are not.

Asen_77
    @asen

@zeppled Also sparks are in sales with real money. Yesterday firts at my boars was with around 100k. I finished 3-rd without any Gems reload. Today with 4 run already reached 13k points and see 200 tokens level at 15 000 points.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@optimuspig – You are sooooo right. Wishful thinking. ?

ED209
    @ed209

I have everything from this event now, 2 x accessories and all sparks so not bad at all.

As I have all the tfs now it’s a matter of just getting sparks and saving them all.

I can ignore the event now till they start the next one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my sparks but this Acid Storm bundle appeared. Kinda rubs me in the face when I have some tokens but I cannot buy him as he is not in the Token Exchange.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I wish they could put pigs in the token exchange. At least those are more useful than coins.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes As @optimuspig noted, useful things are not given to you in large or even normal quantities. Since coins are useless to anyone still playing, that’s why they are so happy to give you so many coins. They know we can do nothing with our coins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Galvanize – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.