Clan: Birds of Bacon – Looking for active members!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Clan: Birds of Bacon – Looking for active members!

• Hello All!

my Clan: Birds of Bacon is looking for a few friendly and active players.

We expect activity in earning clan xp, and doing events.

In the last event (red chance) we were #1 in our competition. We are atm at lvl2.

If there are questions: just ask. If we are full, just ask too, sometimes i can make some additional space.

3 screenshots attached. One of my team, one of my currently arena (just started a few minutes ago) and one of our clan board.

greetings
    shAd

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Adam Gutierrez
    @adam-gutierrez

I’m an active player and im lookg for an active clan

shAd
    @shad09

Than appy Plesse ingame Sir. One place is free for you. Lvl req is 20, if to high send me a message… But if i set it lower the place will be immediately gone by another player

shAd
    @shad09

Again one place free. Lvl required lvl20 + activity…. Apply ingame Plesse ;-)

shAd
    @shad09

Ok, wie have a brand new place free. Simple search ingame for Birds of Bacon and join if you are lvl20+ and activ. We are very active.

Greetings

Shad

shAd
    @shad09

We have very good and active members, and because i kicked one inactive player, we have another slot free.

lvl req is 25, search ingame for: “Birds of Bacon” and apply please.

if you are below lvl25, and you want to join us, write me a message.

greetings
    shAd

Boom Crashy
    @feodor-zyubanov

Hi!

I’m a new but a very active player:

since this Tuesday got level 21, 5683 team power (would be 1-2k more if the double xp event wouldn’t have been buggy :(

1x five star and 12x four stars birds and 1401 point in the arena for now

Nick: Boom Crashy

shAd
    @shad09

Hey!

we have at the moment 1 place free.

We are active and motivated….

Requirements:

– be active
    – be friendly
    – >lvl30

simple search ingame for Birds of Bacon and apply please.

thank you, hope to see you ingame. bb ;-)

shAd
    @shad09

Atm one place free for lvl40+. We are all active :-)

I have a clan but started it before I understood what it was really for.

Level 43

Lead all events,

Lead battle rank

VERY Active in search of a Clan that is the same. @@adam-gutierrez let me know if you have any space.

shAd
    @shad09

@hizrib

Atm one place free for player lvl40+ we are all very active. Hurry up :-)

@sebastian-kremser missed it.  Let me know.  Clan XP now over 1000

shAd
    @shad09

@hizrib
    soon we get additional 5 places. But our average spended xp are ~2000. We are a great team :-)

I know, I keep looking every morning.  — Meanwhile I am on a level 2 clan and I will keep working on increasing that XP.  Someone recommended no story play until you can beat all the Scout Events on Insane.  I have been standing still and doing that and it is working.  Using my 2-star birds to level up to level 20 and then combine with my stronger birds.  I add a shiny totem to the lower bird because it cost less at that level and get a max boost on my high birds. It is hard when only 2 of 10 clan members are active and not donating.

shAd
    @shad09

yeah but if you leave that clan later i would sugges to spend not to much clanxp. the xp are bound to the clan. ;-)

shAd
    @shad09

@hizrib

We have another place free. Lvl45+ and teamplayer (donate gold like all members)

We are lvl 4 and soon lvl5

Greetings

Shad

shAd
    @shad09

Lvl5

5 new spots! Apply now, we are a great Team!

ThaWOJT
    @thawojt

Hi

If you’ll have more spots, let me know, will be happy to join. I’m an active player.

player: THAWOJT

Team power 9500

shAd
    @shad09

We have atm one spot free.

lvl60+, if you are lower but you think you are active enough, write me a message here please.

We need teamplayers. Our extras are almost 100% of the time up, but we need no slackers, we need team members! :)

We are almost lvl7.

Search ingame for Birds of Bacon and apply for the last spot.

greetings
    shAd

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Clan: Birds of Bacon – Looking for active members!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.