Angry Birds Epic arena on mobile without losing data theory. (IOS)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic arena on mobile without losing data theory. (IOS)

• Most of us know we can access the Bird Arena by setting our device date to June 7th and deleting and reinstalling the app, but this erases our data and people without Rovio accounts have to restart. It is currently impossible to make a Classic Rovio account due to all methods being patched, but I’ve come up with an idea that I’m not sure will work or not.

Requirements: 2 IOS devices that sync the same data back and forth through Game Center or iCloud link.

Pull up the first device and load AB Epic, keep it open. Take the second device and do what you would normally do to get the bird arena (Search “How to get Bird Arena 2022 on YouTube to find the tutorial) then after since the first device is open it might say “Synchronized data” at the top of the second device after a bit, Maybe you have to refresh the game on the second device. Of course this is just a hypothetical and I am looking for anyone who knows more than me. Thank you in advance

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.