Angry Birds 2 Content Creators

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds 2 Content Creators

• Hi folks!

I wanted to share my YouTube channel and encourage you to give a thumbs-up and subscribe:

Steveyneo – YouTube

I have the honour of being one of the first official Angry Birds 2 Content Creators and, alongside a few other regular AB2 players we have been recognised for our content relating to Angry Birds 2.

I have been a member of this Angrybirdsnest site since January 2015, most probably signing up when I use to play Angry Birds Epic quite a lot before I got into Angry Birds 2. When I first posted a video about the unlocking of Stella, I had no idea I’d be considered or accepted into Rovio’s new Content Creator program which commenced earlier this year.

Please do look out for the other Content Creators – there are a small group of us so far – and support our channels by giving a thumbs-up on our videos and subscribing to our channels for what could be some exclusive video content!

Note that us Content Creators do not work for Rovio – we are regular players just like you, but have been recognised for our video content, and you too could be a Content Creator if you are eligible. Check out this link: Angry Birds 2 Creators | Angry Birds

Thanks and see you on YouTube!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.