A copy of my latest Old cloud support response to Rovio

Home Forums General Discussions Forum A copy of my latest Old cloud support response to Rovio

• Hello Rovio.

I have stepped up my campaign to convince you to implement some sort of functionality that enables us long time die hard fans of the original 7 games to rescue our progress from your cloud. My few contacts are informed and the word will spread.

Either give us our data or leave the old server running in a corner. I know you can do it, I’m a very experienced IT professional. Would you like a copy of my resume so you’ll believe that?

I’m lucky I do not trust clouds and I am only losing Angry Birds Original (When you really shut down the server) and Angry Birds Stella (where you discontinued the Facebook connection.

I’m also working hard to educate my fellow fans that tournament style functionality  will be lost and that it will be necessary to stop upgrading the device so that the old code doesn’t stop working. Also, playing the game on multiple devices will be impossible but one cannot have everything last forever.

Also, like I’m doing, I believe it best to take the device permanently offline. This fits in well with the crowd at Angry Birds Nest who use the manual leaderboards. I have ordered a new iPad myself and my old one will continue to live for playing the old games with my grandchildren.

Libra LaVyne
    aka GrammyK at Angry Birds Nest

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.