How do I get game center for iPhone 4?
  • Hey, first time on the forums but have been looking at the site for a little while! All the official guidance on this suggests I should have an icon on my phone for it, but I don't. I bought my phone from orange directly so it shouldn't be jailbreak'd whatever that means!

Can anyone advise?
  • 3 Comments
  • Wow that's odd. What happens when you hit the trophy icon inside Angry Birds?
  • No trophy icon that I can see, whereabouts is it located? I have crystal so keep track of my achievements this way
  • some suggestions:

* select your device in iphone and make sure you have the latest version of ios (click check-for-update.)

* check the apps tab and make sure you have sync apps clicked (though I don't think gamecenter shows up on that list.)

* Under Settings->General->Restrictions, either turn them off or try flipping around the gamecenter ones on the bottom.

* Last resort: under Settings->General there is a Reset menu at the bottom. enter it and try the "Reset Home Screen Layout" option. You could also try "Reset All Settings" or if you're really desperate "Erase All Content and Settings."

Beyond that I have nothing.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!