If you are in need of help, welcome.
  • I am doing a contest to see who can get the highest score on level 1-1( this is to help people for the total score achievement). post your score here.
  • 19 Comments
  • there already a contest check http://angrybirds-score.com/classement.php?monde=3&ecran=1&tab=87 for level 1-1, all others levels also available ;)
  • My son REALLY wants to find all the golden eggs in the original version and the fruits in Rio again. Does anyone know how to reset the games? Btw, we have an IPad and I am not really computer or IPad savvy. Thanks for any help you can give us!
  • @JTRileysmom I think if you delete the game on the iPad and then resync to the computer it should reset the game, Becareful that also mean you'll lose ALL of your progress. So make sure you really want to start COMPLETELY over.

Fine print: I can not be held accountable for any loss of game progress. ;)
  • Am I the only one who can't unlock level 14? What do I do? Thanks.
  • Just make sure that you're app is up-to-date and World 14 will appear.
  • Desktop Mac--AB 1.5.1 That's the latest version in the App Store. Guess I just have to wait.
  • @FujiToast Thanks so much for answering my question. Sorry for the belated response... I have been sick for a while. And, yes, he REALLY wants to reset it. It's funny when I see people asking how to get all the golden eggs and fruits. My 4 year old son can tell you how to get all of them in order and can open them all on the first try. I know that's not much to brag about, but I think it's cool!
  • What is the 1 2 3 and trophy icon for? I touch it, and all it does is blink. I am using an iPad if that helps.
  • That icon is supposed to take you to the Game Center leaderboards.
  • Hmm. Thanks Bird. I'll try to figure out why it's not linking.

Btw, sincere thanks for all the work and input you and yours provide here. Amazing effort!
  • Got it. Never finished registering on Game Center. Thanks again.
  • Most welcome!
  • Hi I’m a brand new gamer-
    But my skills really couldn’t be lamer-
    Still trying to beat level one-
    Killing time and just for fun-
    Angry birds is my first trial-
    Working hard to find my style-
    Losing is aggravating-
    But asking for help is intimidating-
    Where should I look to find the key
    To being the gamer I want to be :)
  • Are you a rapper or a poet? ;)
  • In am on level 2 in Smuggler's Den (Rio) and want to go back to level 1 which I've completed) and see if I can get more pineapples now that I've discovered this site. But it only takes me to level 2 which is where I left off. In Angry Birds, the different levels are displayed and you can choose if you want to go back to a level or continue where you left off. I just can't seem to find where I can go back a level. Help?
  • I have HTC desire and I'm trying to update the Easter egg version for seasons. It downloaded all of it, but has been stuck on "installing" for 2 hours......I'm kinda new to all of this, could someone please help. It would be much appreciated.....
  • @rbj98045 Did you try canceling the install and starting over?
  • @rbj198045 if you bought the Amazon version, you cannot update through Android Market. Seems to be a failsafe built in to avoid bring ads back into an ad-free game.
    I hear the Amazon update is now available.
  • Yes, I updated a couple days ago via Amazon.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!