An unexpected ladder dropped from the sky?
  • Me & my bro were playing 1-10 Easter Eggs, and we blown up a bunch of woods up in the air. Suddenly, from the sky dropped an unexpected ladder(We don't know how to call it other then that) made out of thin pieces of wood and a piece of a thicker wood, looked like this:
        |
        |
        |
       /\
       ▔▔
    Does anybody know why it shown up and what it is? It never happened again till now.
    We were about to hit it with a bird but it disassembled after few seconds before we did it.

Thanks!
  • 7 Comments
  • I came across this too, if I remember correctly there was a Golden Egg on it, I think... I'm not too sure though, if you didn't get a Golden Egg, try a couple more times and see if you get a Golden Egg.
  • See the walkthrough for that level. There was a golden egg on the seat, if it's not there someone must have collected it previously!
  • Thanks for all!!!
    Watched the video, we assumed our mom had probably played the game and took the egg away ;p
  • your mom playing angry birds?
  • @blackbomb Lots of Mom's play AB.
  • @BirdLeader
    Except mine... She thinks it is a waste of time! *Puts hand on head in shame*
    Dad loves it though... actually quite fun playing it on a Desire HD screen. A bit bigger than an iPhone screen.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!