buy angry birds seasons?
  • Is it a good idea to buy angry birds seasons?
    It has lesser levels as the original right.
  • 20 Comments
  • At 99 cents (on iPhone), it is worth every penny (and then some). It may have fewer levels than the original AB, but you will still get a crazy amount of hours worth of play out of it. I would recommend buying AB Rio, too.
  • So worth it. Seasons is my favorite of the bunch.
  • okay I hesitated between angry birds seasons and cut the rope but i'm gonna buy seasons!
  • @BirdLeader
    Is summer pignic the last epicode or will there be another update?
  • Rovio has said there will be more Seasons, just haven't said what the next one will be.
  • I wonder if they are going to add new Seasons or extend the existing ones with more levels. Not sure what other Holidays they can add.
  • Have you been reading my mind again? I've been curious about that as well.
  • i know this isnt exactly on topic, but its the closest thing ive found and i dont know how to make a thread. why is angry birds seasons not availible to pc version players? and is mind and dine going to be added to the pc version? and why dont i have nearly as many golden egg levels as i should, i only have 10 availible.and to give an idea they can use thanksgiving for a theme cougron(if it hasnt already).
  • how do i post screenshots? i would like to show you what my golden egg screen looks like then.
    thnx BL, turns out the ones that dont have a gray egg still show up.if there was an update i wouldnt have received it because i just got my internet to work again.
  • Question...I of course have beat several levels on the free version of seasons and then went ahead and bought it to get rid of the ads, however none of my progress shows up in the paid version...is there a way to transfer progress between the free and paid version on the same device? I'm using an evo 4g
    Thanks
  • @StrikeEagleIII -- No, the free versions and the paid versions are completely separate games and scores cannot cross over.
  • I believe he was referring to the Android version, which is free but ad-supported full game.
  • id rather buy it than have it free with ads, at 99 cents, if you dont have the cash to buy it, you should even have a computer or phone
  • Someone any idea when Seasons will be available for PC..........?
  • Not sure, hopefully soon.
  • Ok thanx BL...my light in the darkness....hahaha
  • I want to buy Angry Birds Seasons for my Mac, thought it would be out by Now!
    Any one know when it is going to be released?
  • @Vezinokl Unfortunately, no. I'm hoping it will be available by the next update, which is due out sometime in September.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!