Juice Cubes by Pocket Play Labs sponsored by Rovio Stars
  • Hi,

(NB, PMs work to grammyk even though the forum still shows a space before the K which doesnt work in PMs.)

I enjoy this new game; i tried it out as my son got me into Candy Crush Saga on FB and this looked similar and I was hoping to find Rovio quality in this game. I was pleased to find it much more enjoyable than CCS due to the mechanics of item selection which are different from the rest of this type of game.

Of course, like most FB games, if you don't have lots of money to advance you need friends :-). This FB game is currently not available on PC directly via FB so my small circle of gamer family/friends won't be playing it for now.

My ipad is set up as a gaming device where i do all things under a psuedonym (sp?) including facebook and game center.

I am hoping to find connections here for both facebook (for juice cubes and AB friends weekly tournament) and game center (for all 6 AB games and any other games that might arise).

Re power-ups: on my ipad I believe in no-holds-barred. I use power-ups for the weekly tournament and am using power-ups to help get my score junkie achievements. After I three* the last few ABSWII levels without character swaps I will start using those as well and look forward to some day possibly being able to collect and use the telepods.

On my android tablet I kept all my games pure but on my ipad I am enjoying the other aspects of the games :-)

PM me if interested and I will respond with my GC and FB IDs or will send you friend requests if you send me your IDs.

Thanks

Grammyk
  • 1 Comment
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!