Lost my scores!!!
  • Hey everyone, I got a new iPad 3 and went in the App Store to my purchased apps (all six angry birds games!!) and clicked on the cloud to install them. All my scores were gone!. I had finished every level with three stars and my eagles. All gone. Is there any way to get them back? Some of those three stars took weeks to get.
    AngryBev
  • 5 Comments
  • @AngryBev Yes, If you want your Progress back, then you should transfer Progress data files from your old iOS device, to your new iPad 3.

Here's the guide : http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/how-to-transfer-angry-birds-progress-between-ios-devices/
  • @angrybev

Don't worry no probleme!

Step 1:

Download Disk Aid on your PC. Connect your old device with your scores to the PC. Make Folders (for example Angry Birds Backup, Angry Birds Seasons Backup, ... etc). Open Programm Disk Aid. Go to Apps, choose game. Open Documents. There you find the Data files settings.lua and highscore.lua. Copy them and Save them to the Desktop Folders.

Step 2:

Connect your New device to PC. Open Disk Aid again. Now copy the Data files settings.lua and highscore.lua from your Desktop Folders to Disk Aid-Apps-"choose the Game" - Documents. Then the programs says (2 times) "the file with the name already exists. want to replace the file?" Click to times on "yes"!

Step 3:

Take out the New device from your PC. Open the Game on your iPad3. All your scores will be there!

Hope it will help you a little bit. It's really easy. I always make the manually Backup.
  • @CCJolly All the steps are right. :)
    But you should also backup eaglepurchases.lua & gamepurchases.lua files....
    Well, you should backup all the files for safety.
  • @ibird

Wow thanks for Information!! Can you tell me where i can find these data files. I can't find them in Documents!? I will try it this afternoon. Hope for a answer and thx again!

Cheers CC ;-)
  • @CCJolly Yes, They're in the documents, :)
    I don't know about other games, but i believe, these files are only in AB Space & Star Wars...
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!