ABO July 3 Update - Reds Mighty Feathers
  • Hi, I have started this discussion because I want the BP to stay a happy place, and the news and rumours forum to stay about news and rumours, but I do feel the need to complain about this advertisement (I can't call it an episode) in ABO, and I am eager to hear others thoughts on the issue.

I think bad piggies and amazing alex are great games, I don't play them because honestly I am not very good at them.

If this Reds Mighty Feathers is what Angry birds GO is going to be like then I won't be playing it because it is not what I enjoy.

It is about speed rather than skill of aiming and I do not feel it has any place in ABO.

• 24 Comments
  • Thanks @aman, if i did any graphics stuff my face would be even worse!
  • LOL, @grammyk :D
    I took this screenshot from the trailer video, It's very funny :)
  • @aman, thanks for the laugh, the trailer video IS funny. And I needed the laugh :-)
  • I just finished trying out the new update, which is super hard at times especially level 14 and it also feels very annoying when you don't pop those pigs or when the pigs gets away from you after trying to hit them a lot of times.
  • Cool Update with Bad Piggies Style :-)
  • Yes, @ccjolly, i think it would fit better in bad piggies.
  • LOL. Rovio really misfired on this one. It's truly a terrible game.
  • Why is everyone complaining? It's maybe not the best episode but it's still fun. Rovio has made a lot of god things before and one misstake is not so bad.
  • The post will be a perfectly fine place for these sorts of comments. Working on it now.
  • So because they have made good things in the past, we should not give them honest feedback now?
  • @bad piggies, my main point is not so much if i like it or not. But that it doesnt belong in ab. I am level starved, dont play past getting three stars, and was so looking forward to an update. My disappointment is acute.
  • I understand your complaining and it's okey. But I still think it's not so bad as it seemes like you think it is.
  • These levels need speed and accuracy (which is the things I'm not good at). So I wait for the walkthroughs comes out and get 3-star then leave it over there
    I don't blame Rovio because they made it for us and they didn't know we don't like it
  • @bp, but do you really think it belongs in abo?
  • @fbb. You hit the nail on the head. Ab is about the puzzle. This is about speed but i only disagree about the accuracy as you can tap anywhere and bird goes where arrow is pointing at pig.
  • Well, there is a bit of accuracy to tap when arrow points where you can hit baloon and pig for example.
  • I have noticed that too, no matter where I tap, it always goes to the pig. I though his power would be like Lazer bird
  • I would also like the red birds power to be like lazer bird.
  • I like the concept. It's just very ugly and far too difficult. I can't get through Level 15.

However, I do like...
    -The new icon
    -The trailer
    -The new theme! Has anybody noticed the new theme? It's great!
  • The new theme is the same from AB trilogy. And it's great!
  • @chucky your comments on the post about the update are spot on. Thanks for them.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!