problem with angry birds nest walkthrough video on Kindle fire
  • Hi people,
    I have noticed that on the kindle fire that sometimes the vids don't play/load.
    This has happened on a couple of AB Seasons but most of all from the New update of
    star wars, the game plays ( cloudcity thanx for fixing the bug Rovio) well, but the first 4 walkthroughs on this site will not load up, sorry guys is this a Birds nest problem or am I doing something wrong. Have done all the normal stuff, turning on/ off, hitting it with a hammer clearing history's/catch ect.
    P.S.
    At last Amazon are useing experimental new Flash Player and at the moment it works well, it's all coming together at last.
    Cheers peolple
    Hillsey

• 4 Comments
  • Just to add the the vids are from cloud city 22 onwards, all the rest of starwars star wars pre update is just fine.
  • @hillsey - I just tried a couple of CC walkthrough videos and they are showing up like they should so not sure what it's about :/ So you can see all the other videos? Maybe @admins could know better if there's something you do?
  • Nothing has changed on our end. Perhaps clearing your Internet cache and restarting your device?
  • Thanx AMslimfordy have done all the suggestions, I think it just one of those things,I have no probs looking up the vids on P.C.
    Ta for the reply
    Hillsey
    Thanx also Lisko
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!