/!\ Help needed migrating scores - this is a tricky one /!\ - SOLVED (I think!)
  • 21 Comments
  • @CmdrBond 4.1.2 is JB ,not ICS :). Anyway, did ABS on android has Santa hat glitch? I've tried it before, but no success :(
  • Oops - corrected *embarrassed*

In answer to your question, yes - but only up to a certain version, then it was fixed.
  • Try to check every files on ABS 3.1.1 using notepad or notepad++. Maybe there's a file that contains .lua date files
  • Oh okay, maybe i'll try to backup files from my father's Note II (4.1.2) to Galaxy tab 10.1 (4.0.4). And also maybe i'll try it too on my Gmini after i change/upgrade my galaxy mini rom to 4.2.2
  • Oh yeah, I also notice that some dates from the seasons 1.1.0 are missing
  • Yeah, as I said above, that's probably because I hadn't completed SG at that point.

Backing up between Android versions is not the issue here, it is the different versions of Seasons (1.1.0 and 3.1.1) that is causing the issue here. I am guessing Rovio must have changed something quite drastically at some point.

I may have to forgo merging my highscores and just put up with Screenshots as proof of my Glitch scores.
  • I don think you can mix 2 highscore.lua file, because there are't human readeable language.
    Or you start over from 1.1.0, after complete update to current version (you need play again all later level).
  • Yeah.

My plan was to copy 3.1.1 scores to 1.1.0, re do SG, then copy back (hoping the other scores remained untouched). As I don't want to re do every level.

I might try finding the APK for the last version before the glitch was fixed and see how compatible that is.
  • I'll try to open it with notepad++. I see on the xda forums that someone made an AB hack by opening highscore.lua and works.
  • @Birds the files are encrypted.
  • That explains a lot then. Somewhere between the 2 they obviously started encrypting them.

So I need to find a version of seasons prior to 1.5.1 that has encrypted files.

Cheers for that.
  • OK, can anyone confirm which update killed the glitch on Android? The glitches and bugs thread says 1.5.1 - but going through the walkthroughs the comments seem to suggest it could be 1.2 or 1.3?

I certainly cannot seem to replicate the glitch in 1.4.0 (as yet anyway).
  • Did you try to copy the highscores.lua from ABS 1.4.0 to ABS 1.1.0? Maybe it'll works
  • I read on walkthrough video said it was fixed when valentine update.
  • No I haven't - mainly because I uninstalled 1.1.0 to install 1.4.0.

That said, if 1.1.0 is unencrypted it stands to reason it won't be able to understand an encrypted file.

What I haven't tried is putting an unencrypted file into 1.4.0 or 3.1.1.
  • 1.3 is St. Pactrick's day, so 1.2 is Valentine. I can't find 1.2 on 4shared :(. BTW, I tried the glitch on 1.3, but no success
  • Bugger!

Oh well - I'll concentrate on the guide then.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!