BBinMiami's 2013-2014 CHARACTER (mobile games) Off! (NOW OPEN FOR VOTING!)
  • That's right. The game-offs are back and are be better than ever! This Game-Off is not about games. It's about the CHARACTERS in the games! Every round will feature two conferences (east and west) and 2 rounds featuring 2 main characters of a game. Whoever gets the most voted by the end of the week wins and moves on to the next round, then to the championship if they make it there. Whoever wins is the top dog of mobile game characters. NOTE: The characters I chose are based on games for IOS, android, PC& Mac, etc. You must vote for both conferences at a time. Now let's go!

4th round of the Game-Off:

EAST: Mickey vs. Perry
    Info: Mickey has appeared entirely in Where's my Mickey? Mickey is a famous mouse who loves to help all his friends out and is always cheerful no matter what.. Perry has appeared entirely in Where's my Perry? and has made a cameo in Where's my Water? He is a platypus who is secretely an agent (known as agent P) who fights off mainly a psychotic scientist.

WEST: Gravity Guy vs. Bjorn Unicorn
    Info: Gravity guy has appeared entirely in Gravity Guy. He is a gravity flipping man who breaks out of prison and tries to escape using gravity. Bjorn has appeared entirely in Peggle and Peggle: Nights. He is the leader of the Peggle academy and is a unicorn who is secretly a crime fighter...in his sleep.

Now that the voting is over, wait until the week ends to see who won the round! Whoever does advances on! Thanks for voting!
    ~BBinMiami
    P.S. don't forget to visit my other discussions!
  • 43 Comments
  • Just keep waiting! ;-)
  • While we're waiting, how many mobile game characters an you think of (One character per game. (and sequels or spin-offs don't count.)) ;-)
  • Good that you started an other great pool after last year's Game of the year.
    I already have two irresitsble mobile game characters and I can't wait that nominations and voting actually start.
    As I said I have 2 favorite characters and can think of 3.
  • Attention: The Character (Mobile Games) Off is now open for voting. The rounds are set, the first 2 are ready, so start voting. You have all week to do so! Whoever has the most votes moves on! Start voting! In case nobody does, I'll cast my votes:
    Om Nom and Alex.
    But don't let me be the only one! Get voting! ;D
  • I'm gonna say Sensei and Grug :)
  • Sensei and Alex.
  • OM Nom (my favorite among all characters ever)&Grug
  • OM Nom ( main character of my favorite Android game) & Alex.
  • Sensei and Grug
  • @bbinmiami could you please nominate Swampy and Cranky for one of next rounds?
  • Here's the thing: I'm only gonna put in main characters of a game. Cranky is not a main character. However, I will add Swampy, so there you have it. :)
  • OM Nom and Grug
  • OM Nom and Alex
  • After one week, the first round is over! Om nom is moving on, but the battle between Alex and Grug is an even 4-4! We need a tiebreaker! Someone quickly say either Grug or Alex!!!
  • @{{inmiami I think that you should decide whether it's Grug or Alex and we can go futher.
  • I vote Alex
  • I vote for Grug!
  • Peatree came first! Alex moves on!
  • swampy and red
  • The second round is up and running! Start to vote! You have the end of the week!
  • Swampy and Red
  • Swampy and Red
  • Swempy & Red :-)
  • ....Well... this isn't as far as I thought it would be. Uhhh...if anyone wants, we can end this round now. For those in favor, say "Pickled rainbow ham unicorns."
  • Attention: The second round is over. Red and Swampy are moving on. The next two rounds are posted! Start voting! You have all week!
  • Barry and crazy Dave
  • Barry and Crazy Dave
  • Barry and Freckles
  • Barry & Crazy Dave
  • West: Steve

East: Freckles
  • Steve and Freckles
  • I'll decide this tie....I choose Crazy Dave! Why? BECAUSE HE'S CRAZZZZYY!!!!!!!! The 4th round is coming soon!

Barry and Crazy Dave are moving on!
  • The fourth round is finally up! I know it's been too long, but that's okay now! Start to vote! You have all week to do so!!!!
  • My votes go to Swampy and Bjorn
  • My votes for Swampy and Bjorn.
  • Oh no...attention! Due to some technical errors and bad memory, I seem to have put Swampy on twice. My mistake, So I have decided to replace swampy with Mickey from Where's My Mickey for this round. Sorrry, but the voting has to start again for this round. You got another week to vote.
  • Ummmm. Am I allowed to start right now? Or would it cause an unfair disadvantage?
  • Go ahead!
  • Micky and Gravity Guy
  • Mickey&Bjorn
    @bbinmiami I also wondered why you put Swampy in run again, thinking it was by mistake.
  • Micky and Gravity Guy :D
  • Micky and Gravity Guy
  • Perry and Bjorn then
    And you should also do that other guy and his pig from fruit ninja, and maybe super monkey from BTD (if you know what that is. If not, then http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html. It is on mobile too).
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!