Left click stopped working. Any ideas?
  • Playing AB on my Macbook using any of the three browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), the "left click" stopped working at 2-16 so white birds don't drop eggs, blue birds don't split into multiples, etc. Any ideas? I've cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled game, uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome, updated Firefox to 4.0.1 (which now just hangs on the "loading...." page so it's useless). I'd be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks!
  • 6 Comments
  • The only thing I can think of is that it's related to LocalStorage, which is separate from you cache. To delete the Angry Birds Chrome LocalStorage database open Chrome, select Preferences -> Under the Hood ->Content Settings -> All Cookies and Site Data. Now scroll through the list and select chrome.angrybirds.com then hit the X to remove it. I would then close the browser and reopen it. I have no idea if this will work, but it's worth a try. Let me know.

CAUTION: For anyone who decides to try this, it will DELETE ALL YOUR PROGRESS (i.e. you'll have to start over). I'm unsure at this time if there is a way to save your progress, but even if there was, it would probably cause the issue to happen again.
  • That did it!! Of course, it cleared AB history completely so I had to start the game all over like a new player but, well, that's hardly torture :) Thank you so much!
  • AND.....it happened again. I'm wondering if hitting pause is the issue. I'll retrace the cookies instructions, restart the browser, restart the game and see what happens. Stay tuned......
  • Damn! Thanks for posting that it cleared your progress, I should have assumed it would. I can't believe it happened again though. If you're able to track down the cause please post back.
  • It seems to have resolved itself after going through your steps again. Of course, I haven't hit pause yet, so I'm not certain if therein lies the glitch. Could just be me :) Thanks so much for your help!!
  • Thanks for posting back. If it happens again let us know.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!