A question about the leaderboards
  • My husband just bought me a tablet and of course the first thing I had to do was to download all the AB games into it. So now I can access those levels which are not available on PC.

Now I'm just wondering if it's possible to have two separate leaderboards, one for pc and one for tablet? If it isn't possible, I would like to know if it's allowed to have two accounts in ABN? So I could keep my previous scores in this account and tablet scores in the other account.

This might sound stupid, but I would like to keep my pc leader board, 'cause I haven't completed all the levels yet.

Haha, what a huge problem :D
  • 4 Comments
  • @Lisko If you want to keep your PC scores on ABN then no problem. Also, PC/Mac don't have the extra FB/Twitter levels so, the @admins do allow entering scores of those levels if you've played it on a different device (Apple,Android). Keeping your original platform PC.

Happy Flinging!
  • @iamMighty Yep I was thinking about that. But then again I would like to keep android and pc scores separated. Haha, don't ask why, maybe I just want to make a problem out of something that isn't really a problem :D
  • If you would like to keep the scores separate, the best solution may be to create a second account (e.g., Lisko-tablet).
  • @Amslimfordy Okay, thank you for answering :) That's what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure it's allowed!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!