AB STAR WARS TNT
  • What is up with the TNT in AB Star Wars? Is there a reason that they don't explode upon impact with another object. They look like they are incased in metal so I would imagine that they would be stronger then the regular TNT but I don't understand them at all. I can hit them directly and they don’t explode. They can fall from high distances and not explode. Then other times hitting them exactly the same way they do explode. They are very unpredictable and very frustrating. Anyone have any thoughts or hints?
  • 8 Comments
  • Well some of them are certainly encased in a metal shell, but I presume the black boxes are made of a tougher wood too.
  • Hm. Didn't happen to me. But they are actually inside a metal block, which is a material in the game. Not sure about the black ones.
  • The darker TNT requires more force to break, but it is also more forceful. I don't really understand the issue here though. They are easily detonated with Luke's lightsaber, Obi-Wan's Force, and Han's laser blaster.
  • This ties in with something @WereWolf69 and I have noticed about ABSW not scoring points as often for block contact and falls as in the other three AB games. The blocks seem to require more force (or Force, in some cases) to damage or destroy them.
  • Are you kidding @brave? For the smaller blocks this may be the case but the rest smash MUCH more easily.
  • My issue was that the darker TNT don't always explode when they are hit by debris or fall from high places. It just is frustrating when I'm going for higher scores and they don't explode. But yes they are easily detonated with Luke's Lightsaber, Obi-Wan's force, and Han's Laser Blaster.
  • ive found that most of the tnt boxes explode when i hit them, there is a few exceptions but, meh what are ya gonna do?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!