Bad Piggies How to get more items for Sandbox Levels?
  • I have completed the game. (3 stars in all levels, all five sandboxes and all skulls).
    Yet when I watch the intro screen or even visit Bad Piggies web page I see many vehicle configurations that are not possible since I do not have enough of certain elements to create. Is there a way to obtain more or is this something we have to wait on?
  • 3 Comments
  • If you have 3 stars in all 90 levels, then there's no more parts for you to obtain at this point. Note that in Sandbox mode, there are arrows on your "parts bar" that allow you to scroll left and right to see everything.
  • Thanks for the response. I did know about the arrows, I was just hoping that there would be more. I see the examples on their web page and on the main menu of the iPhone app and would love to try them and create even more myself. The game was a little easier than I originally expected yet it has great potential. I am a fan. Once again I appreciate the quick response. BTW I am also unable to achieve the 6 rockets at once. I am assuming you need all 6 of same color in same direction to achieve this.
  • I haven't gotten that achievement either. We have a bug list for Bad Piggies as another thread in this forum.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!