Glitched scores?
  • I just checked the total score leaderboard for Angry Birds Seasons and found that I have 35,243,592 points. How comes it doesn't end in 0? I checked the episode specific leaderboards and they are all correct. Does anyone else have the same problem?
  • 11 Comments
  • I'm not sure where your seeing this. I just went to the Seasons leader board and I did not see you listed.
    According to your post, you would be between No.4 and No. 5

(this was copied from the Seasons Leader board at: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds-seasons/type/totalscore/ )

Rank Nickname Total Score Scores Entered
    1 moonsabre 36,256,060 322
    2 DonnMega 35,478,020 322
    3 foley200 35,432,210 322
    4 mfiman 35,251,230 322
    5 cydog88 34,964,120 322
    6 marc987 34,893,300 322
    7 druidie 34,819,030 322
    8 Kijkdaris 34,793,700 322
  • There might be a minor error indeed.
    I see one total ending with 2: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds-seasons/user/4244 ( user sattanen)
    cc: @AMslimfordy
  • I was talking about the game center leaderboard (Sorry for not specifying).

@sparty83 I do not appear there because I haven't uploaded all my scores yet to ABN, and also Game Center counts Golden eggs' scores toward the leaderboards since the last update, so that's why my score seems so high.
  • @ahdehielo, understood, just wasnt sure what leader board you were referring to.

@sal9, indeed sattanen does have a score ending in a 2, Go Green, Get Lucky Level 1-8 110,782. Guessing that may have been entered before there were checks for values ending in 0.
  • Exactly. This check was added about a year ago. Maybe @BirdLeader can do a query for such violations.
  • Ok, I sumed all my episode specific leaderboard scores with a calculator and the score I got was 33,818,990, which is nowhere near the 35,243,592 that the total score leaderboard shows, so the scores seem glitched indeed. Could someone check this too?
  • @asdehielo, I am not sure if the points from GE are added to total scores. Have you checked? (Sorry for my neandretal English, I couldn't think any better to say what I mean).
  • @cosmo2503 I checked only halloween scores and they were, but I believe it's the same for the rest.
  • GE and bonus levels count towards the episode total LB.
  • GameCenter has often been quite faulty. Especially their Leaderboards
  • @AMslimfordy Ah, that's what I was expecting to hear. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!