Mighty Eagle Feather on 4-2
  • I've seen lots of people complaining about getting the feather on 4-2, and have shared the same frustrations. I posted this on the general Mighty Eagle post, but thought I'd repost here as well as it's technically the better place for it.

I’ve played 4-2 hundreds and hundreds of times, it was my last one (other than 6-4 of course) for the longest time, and have finally found a relatively consistent way to do it (I’ve done it multiple times this way since with about 10% success rate after figuring it out, which aint bad for this level!)

As you may know the mighty eagle doesn’t destroy other birds you shoot, but rather shoots them at high velocity around the level if they don’t happen to disappear before the mighty eagle lands and collides w/ them. This is the key to this level.

I’d been trying how to exploit this aspect on this level but it’s extremely hard to do it effectively. Until now!

Firstly 2 blue birds, as others have mentioned just use them to take out first pillar on left side. Now The important one is the yellow one. I couldn’t figure out how to get it in the right spot w/o it disappearing before eagle landed to be able to use it to take out the right side effectively.

After taking out the pillar on the left with the blue birds, shoot the yellow bird as close to straight up as you can, and immediately tap again to launch it waaay up in the air. Then, quickly activate and launch the eagle tuna can so it lands on the floor of the level in between the left “stair case” and the main island in the middle. (Basically same trajectory as the blue birds, but since you took out the pillar it will fall to the ground there, or hit the rock on the left side and fall to the spot)

Shortly after you shoot the tuna can at the sweet spot above mentioned, the yellow bird will finally land, IDEALLY in the same spot as the tuna can (you want them to be basically touching each other at that spot). Then, cross your fingers and hope the yellow bird gets launched properly by the mighty eagle and effectively take out the right side staircase. And congrats on your last feather!

This isn’t a fool proof 100% destruction every time, and it is hard to get the yellow bird to fall in the right spot, but as I said I’ve had better success with this method than any other.

Good luck!
  • 6 Comments
  • thanks dude, i,v done a video on it. I totally dedicated it to, i take no credit. Your a legend! :)
  • ...you are so.................... AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!!!!!
  • I got 4-2 a more straightforward way.... well sort of more straightforward it takes some precise shots but doesn't require the trick of hoping the eagle hits the yellow:

First blue knock over the left tower... I don't think the fall matters a lot other than not blocking the next shot.

Second blue's main (probably only) goal is to knock over the upright rock, preferably with some inertia so it moves a little as it falls over. I try to get the bottom 2 to take out more wood where the first pillar fell.

Lob the yellow so as it comes down it barely clears the ramp and falls into the left staircase, tap again to project and do as much damage as possible (obviously quickly tap the eagle)

The damage on the left, as well as knocking over the rock is key, I had to keep doing more damage until I had 3 small pieces of wood left.. anything more won't 100%

Lob the tuna can high so it lands on the main platform, just left of the rock you knocked over. It will stay on there if done right. Eagle takes out the rest for a 100%
  • @p0ng0rs I believe this post would be more useful if you posted on the Mighty Eagle walkthrough page for this level, as linked in BirdLeader's comment above. Users will be there more often than in the forum.
  • Agree 100%. Great walkthrough, just copy and paste it into the comments on the walkthrough page and we will be golden.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!