Angry Birds Space Not Working On PC
  • Every time I try to open Angry Birds Space on my PC, this happens:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dorito/album/picture/364/
    What am I doing wrong? Please help!
  • 23 Comments
  • try re-downloading the demo...the files should be repaired
  • I can't...when I try, it won't download.
  • what?!? how do u know it won't download?
  • When I click "Download demo", the Google Chrome icon shows the downloading process in green, but when it's done, nothing happens at all. Nothing comes up.
  • try contacting Rovio they normally get back to u in less than 24 hours

http://www.rovio.com/en/about-us/contact
  • internet it probably not working on that right now
  • My internet is fine; I can open all of my other applications fine.
  • i bet there just having an error on that or something
  • It was broken yesterday as well!
  • its a bad error may take a couple of days
  • Try restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, download and save the "Demo" .exe to your desktop. (Be sure to backup your progress.) Open the .exe and run it.
  • Refreshing doesn't help it, and as I stated before, I can't download the demo, either.
  • Downloading won't "do" anything until you run the installer. If you are unable to run an .exe, it sounds like your computer has a pretty nasty virus.
  • he said his other games work..fine,so it's probably not a virus..he also went into the files
  • Where do I find the installer?
  • Open Chrome, press Ctrl+J to open download history, search wherether got AngryBirdsSpaceInstaller_1.2.0.exe file or not, it should show you download at where, if not download again that demo file at http://spaced.angrybirds.com.
  • My AB Space works. Also, check on the Rovio files (Computer->HDD-> Program Files-> Rovio).
    Maybe something is deleted by mistake. That happened to me once. The game is on a CD, so I put the missing file to Rovio Files. The CD had AB and other files on it, I didn't buy it.
  • I cannot tell if any of my hidden files have disappeared.
  • I have an idea: If I backup my highscores, un-install, and re-install the app, will it work?
  • @Dorito -- Sorry to hear you're still having problems. I don't have a PC, so I can't help. Do you know any computer-savy older kids or adults who might be able to help? Sounds like you may need someone to take a close look at your computer. This problem may be too difficult to solve on-line.
  • Nagivate to C:\User\[User name]\AppData\Rovio
    copy Angry Birds Space folder to other place as backup, re-install game, ensure after install can run propaly, copy back that folder.
  • @PJng your idea sounds very good..i think that would work....
  • if you re-download the game you need to uninstall the existing game or else you cannot download it again. There should be an option to uninstall programs on the PC. I have windows 7. Go to the start menu, click control panel, then click programs and features. Here there is a list of all the programs on your PC. Click the angry birds game, then click uninstall. The computer will delete the game from the computer. Then you can download the demo. hope this helps
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!