Set items and blueprints

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set items and blueprints

• Hello all,

Would love to hear from you about following..

I’m a level 60 and have all stars collected but somehow I don’t have that many blueprints, max 3 per bird. Is that correct? I do have more weapons from the wheel but I can’t improve those by crafting, just by enchanting.

Also almost all of the time I spin the wheel/golden pig machine, which I do every day, I get an item which is weaker than the ones I have. Yesterday this was also the case for a set item level 62 which was weaker then the weapon level 60 I had. That can’t be right can it? I rarely get set items although I have the advanced pig machine.

Thx for the comments!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I’m a level 60 and have all stars collected but somehow I don’t have that many blueprints, max 3 per bird. Is that correct?

That is correct. When you pick up a better blueprint for a bird it replaces the weaker one with the same ability as the blueprint you just picked up.

Also almost all of the time I spin the wheel/golden pig machine, which I do every day, I get an item which is weaker than the ones I have. Yesterday this was also the case for a set item level 62 which was weaker then the weapon level 60 I had. That can’t be right can it?

That sounds weird. a Level 62 Set Item should always be stronger than a level 60 Set Item if they are the same Set Item AND the level 60 Set Item has not been enchanted.

However a Set Item can be weaker than a different Set Item for the same bird. We would need more information about what items we are talking about to say for sure.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m going to second @angryjohnny’s opinion here.

Due to a glitch, I have four blueprints for off-hand items for Chuck: the two most recently collected ones, and two that I believe are from the beginning of the game.
    Otherwise, you only keep three weapon blueprints and two off-hand blueprints for each bird. That is completely normal.

It is also normal that you don’t always get a stronger item from the GPM. However, a Level 62 set item is always stronger than all other items. Unless you enchanted the weaker items, in which case they may turn out stronger than the shiny new item you got.
    (For example: I’ve got an L52 Dragon’s Scale enchanted to rank 5; its base health is 2084. I’ve also got an L62 Steel Wall, which is unenchanted; its base health is 1969. But it could be made stronger than the Dragon’s Scale if I was to enchant it.)

mickey3003
    @mickey3003

I made pictures of the items which i will also send to Rovio. In this case the items are for the arena

Jeweled apple level 61 gives 9600 health
    Set item ‘Angry Bird’ level 62 gives 8775 health so 825 health less.

I don’t know why the apple is level 61 and set item is level 62 since level 60 should be max?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ohhhhh so you’re talking about the Arena items!

Yes indeed, in the Arena, Diamond set items will have less health than the Diamond tops and flags that you get – I’ve got the same issue. I’m not sure why that is (in the Silver league, set items provide more health than the non-set items) – but the advantages that the banner sets give make up for the lost health.

Oh and Level 60, that’s only for the birds. Items are handled a bit differently but they are linked to your bird’s level.
    If you receive a 0-star item, it will be two levels lower than your current bird level, so Level 58 in your case.
    If you get a 1-star item, it will be one level lower than your birds, so Level 59 in your case.
    If you obtain a 2-star item, it will be the same level as your birds.
    If you have a 3-star item, it will be one level higher than your birds, so Level 61 in your case.
    And finally, set items are always two levels higher than your birds, so Level 62 in your case.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set items and blueprints

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.