Bug with advantages

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bug with advantages

• Hello,

Here are the facts :

3 current missions and Prowl upgrade level 10 to 11.

After I finished a part of Jenga, during return on the map, the message “Updated by your save” appeared. The famous message which appears when we change support, to resume our save. Except that there, I play only on IPhone, thus any reason that it appears.

I confirm the message, the map becomes updated and here is the changes : some pigs and some coins less. In fact, the game returned a few minutes behind, making me lose some parts Jenga.

Small loss, me not me concerns of nothing, I continue to play.

But this is what is really interesting :

– When the missions finished, I was able to collect twice on each of her the rewards.
    – When the upgrade of Prowl at the level 11 finished, I was able to redo the kinematics of the end of upgrade. Conclusion : Prowl passed level 12 without it costs me nothing (either coins, or materials, or time).

I do not know if it is the case, but I think what appearance without reason of the message and these double actions are connected.

Had anybody same events ?
    Do we really have to speak about a problem or rather about an advantage ?
    Does anybody know how to reveal this message without changing support ?

Indeed, if we revealed this message for example 5 times while we have 3 missions and an upgrade level 9 to 10.
    We could at the end collect 15 times of more 5 rewards (with which fill stocks) and make a character go until the level 15 without any cost.

Your notices.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • eugene
    @eugene-alex

GrimmJow read my post the Good and Bad of the current bugs. You should be able to upgrade him to 15 at no charge. But get ready for the bad part of the bugs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bug with advantages

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.