Angry birds Unsolved mysteries-potential of angry birds movie 2

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds Unsolved mysteries-potential of angry birds movie 2

• Angry birds movie showed us how the war of the birds and pigs began,as an origin story.
    However,this raises lots of questions.
    1.Terrence’s untold backstory
    Terrence’s folder,upon Matilda taking a look at it,police sirens could be heard,making Matilda to be afraid and stop looking at the folder.Whats Terrence’s backstory?
    2.What happened to King Leonard?
    King Smooth Cheeks-Is NOT Leonard.Leonard is known as king Mudbeard,having a beard unlike the other pigs.King Mudbeard has survived a ton of TNT,enough to blow up his own castle,which goes to show he his high durability and not able to be taken out easily.What is his downfall?
    3.How the birds are stuck on Piggy Island in the first place?
    The birds originated from bird Island,giving no reason for the birds to stay in Piggy Island.
    4.What happened to old nesting borrows?
    Old nesting borrows is a location on piggy island.Note that all the parts of the map on angry birds epic is canon.Old nesting borrows is a location the birds once lived-what happened?It caused the birds to abandon the area,hence,the name old nesting borrows.
    5.Silver’s parents
    Angry birds 2 introduced us to a new character-Silver.Silver hatched from an egg,which couldn’t have appeared all on its own.After all,it hatched when the pigs were almost able to cook it.Considering that the 3 birds eggs have not hatched yet,it was likely some birds came to piggy island before.
    6.Who is the true parents of the 3 eggs?
    If you didn’t know the story of the 3 eggs,the eggs were “found” by Red.This cant be a coincidence right?
    7.Where are the other birds from the movie?From the movie,there was about….more than around 100 birds.Where are they?Couldn’t they help in any way?
    (non canon)
    1.What happened to Stella’s friends?Does Golden Island exist still?
    The truth will never be known.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

Next movie, they should go to golden island and gale would turn evil.

#angrybirdsstellamovie

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@epekkamaster Please don’t remind me of that game. I left it on my iPad out of respect, but I feel depressed whenever I look at the icon (and I see it whenever I pass by it). Yet I can’t bring myself to delete it. Making a movie about AB Stella would simply fuel my sadness even more and continue to make me wish I had never even heard of the game or was born after its cancellation–at least that way, maybe I wouldn’t have gone into an endless downward spiral of despair over the fact that one of my favorite games of all time was abandoned. It would just further hammer in the fact that we have long passed a time period full of wasted potential. It’s bad enough that we have a TV show about it to remind us of it…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry birds Unsolved mysteries-potential of angry birds movie 2

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.