Back To School Feather Level 1-15 (1-16)
  • 66 Comments
  • So I am not the only one maybe. Even I am stuck at 99%
  • some of those levels are true TDs
  • @sal9 Yes some Levels are also Hard for getting 3 Stars!!

@iammighty well done and congrats to 99%. Maybe it looks like a New Badge!!!? :-)
  • @iammighty
    Now i got also 99% :-)
  • Yessssss i got it :-)
  • Congrats @CC-Jolly
  • Thanks @harrystar6. I am getting crazy playing this Level for Total Destruction :-)
  • Mighty Eagle 100% stuck on Back to School 9 & 15. HELP!!!
  • In Level 1-15 you have to destroye as much as you can with all 4 Ice birds the Front and Behind side. It's also possible to destroye the small Stone (he takes about 4%) and the transparent stones above where the ice blocks lay above. It need many restarts but it's feasible!!
  • I got Total Destruction days ago :D

How I did it? I basically did what CC Jolly did. First bird to float up the blocks at front, then use second bird to destroy those invisible blocks as well as as much glass as possible. Use 3rd and 4th birds to sweep throu as much of the debris (especially the ones on the lower level ground), then land the can where you used the first bird on. Had around a dozen tries before getting TD. Good luck! :)
  • This level is interesting. I destroyed all except one wooden block (no damage taken) with a result of 99%. I then destroyed everything on the screen but only got 99% (I expect something fell off the screen to the far right and couldn't see it. I then got 100% with one transparent block left and a completely damaged but unbroken ice block laying to the right.

My technique 1-15:

1) Shoot pink so she falls right where the first pig is and activate her but don't bubble the stone block (stone block is valuable and tends to drift off to the left where ME can't destroy)

2) First blue bird in to the tallest structure collapsing it.

3) Second blue bird further in to where the TNT is.

4) Third blue bird clean up all debris in front of the slingshot.

5) ME sky shot to where the apples were.

Make sure everything that falls off in to the hop-scotch areas to the left and right are fully destroyed before throwing ME or start the level over. Don't give up or get frustrated, it's tricky and feels like it has no method to the destruction per %.
  • Yes @lostgreybird i had the Same Probleme with 99%. The reason is that much blocks fly outside the Screen and maybe they aren't smashed or they are remained lying outside. One wooden block left and nothing more so you can reach the 100% minimum !!
  • 1-9 for @kinky

1) use white to take out the wooden triangles on the left side of the tower

2) shoot white in same place and collapse tall tower

3) use white to clean up with egg but bounce body up to the first stone triangle in the center

4) hopefully you did enough damage to the left most stone triangle because the ME should be shot there to have it sit on the center stone blocks.
  • @CCjolly Just TDed it, took about 50 tries
  • Whew! Got 100% just now. Nice going @CCJolly
  • Hey guys,

I have 19 feathers recorded and hope to get them online this weekend. The only one I am missing is level 16.
  • Is that one hard @slim? Congrats @mighty!
  • The hardest ones are like @kinky said Level 9 and 15.
    @amslimfordy how many times to you need for Level 1-15 Feather. Congrats!!!???
  • Congrats @iammighty
    Good Job ;-)
  • @angryboy I think it is, though I know the general idea. Just a bit unlucky.

@Jolly I took about 10-15 minutes, though I think I managed to got pretty lucky.
  • @amslimfordy
    Respect good job :-)
  • Thanks all. Got 15. Now working on 9. Still need help!
  • 9 Done !!! Yeah !!!
  • Just finished everything on my end. Editing videos now.
  • I had more trouble with 1-15, probably 100 tries before I got it. When I did get it, I zoomed out and saw nothing on the screen (even killed the two small grey squares in the sky). Frustrating level to get 100% IMO.
  • @chaostsar i believe in you work work work !!! :-)
  • Wow @amslimfordy
    Nicely done!! I added the Link above in the Thread! Is that ok!?
  • 1-9 is very tough IMO
  • Five minutes later I got it - whines work in the Forum too I guess.
  • Congrats @PlayDBird. To you get Feather 1-15 also?
  • Yes I have 1-4, 9, 15 and 16. 5 is proving difficult.
  • Ok thanks :-)
  • TD on 1-15 was the last for me also, second to 1-9. However, I don't think it is anywhere as difficult as SG 1-16. The secret to 1-15 is that ME doesn't do that well against ice (hadn't realized that before), so you have to destroy as much ice as possible. Tried all of them many times a few days ago, but today got the remaining 3 in a few tries each.
  • Got it!

However, I do think there is a real problem with it. After a few unsuccessful tries, I had yielded 99%. I began realizing that this was a tough nut to crack. So in one of my last few attempts, I decided to REALLY pay attention to the items and where they were at to see how to best coagulate them. On that attempt, I just starting throwing birds from the left side and destroying things going to the right...NOTHING fell off on the left side, and after using my last bird, the right structure had not fallen over the cliff to the right thereby scattering it. I put the sardine can EXACTLY were I wanted to and in came the Eagle...I paid attention to everything it touched/destroyed/pushed off screen. There wasn't much material left, but it destroyed everything but one wooden plank that was thrown just beyond the right side. It was already damaged, so the likelihood of it remaining intact isn't that great. I wound up with 98%. I couldn't believe it...only one piece of material not 100% accounted for (but most likely destroyed) and I can't even get 99%?

Needless to say, I was a little disheartened. I almost gave up, but eventually, I did get the feather, but left 2 pieces of wood in the middle of the screen (both damaged though). Definitely doesn't make sense.

DISCLAIMER: I *REALLY* wasn't going to give up permanently. Anyone who knows me knows that when I say that as it pertains to Angry Birds, it's only for the moment...I'd probably come back within the hour and try again...LOL
  • @heathen I had a similar experience. I swear there was nothing left on the screen and I got 99% the. Got TD with a single ice block left, very weird.

As for the rest, 1-16 is way harder IMO because you need to make sure the rocks get pushed into a pile for the ME to take out. All in all, this updates ME levels were some of the hardest ive played in a while.
  • @lostgreybird - I'd have to agree with you...this is truly the first set of levels from start to finish that you HAD to play getting the Mighty Eagle feather differently than just massively destroying material and then picking up the feather. In many of the levels released after the creation of the Mighty Eagle (the levels before he was created doesn't count), you could simply do mass destruction while trying to kill pigs and if your high score didn't top your previous score, you had a fair chance to simply get the feather by tossing the Mighty Eagle in there. These levels are different...you pretty much have to play the level one way or the other...not get the feather as an afterthought.
  • Well done @mvnla2 and @heathen !!!
  • @mvnla2 yes it's not so Hard like Seasons Greedings 1-16 but nearly the second real hard Work Feather next to ... :-)
  • @lostgreybird - You are absolutely correct...1-16 is MUCH harder than 1-15. I still think that there is something wrong with the Mighty Eagle though.

I've tossed enough Eagles in my day to know what path the Eagle will appear in relation to the Sardine can should it become bouncy and start traveling about. However, on one instance while trying for 1-16, I had what I felt was the PERFECT setup...no material had fallen to the left (or at least fallen and remained without being destroyed)..all of the material on the left part of the cliff had been destroyed. I had a perfect alignment of so little material, which included the 3 stones, in a diagonal path that the Eagle could take. I took great care in how I flung my sardine can and was even rewarded with placement beyond my wildest dreams (it had hit the back end of a sloping piece of stone, slid down it only to come to rest at the bottom against another piece of stone). In other words, practically no bounce whatsoever, and it was in line with what remaining material that I had. However, when the Eagle came, it came ABOVE my material and only took a portion of the far right side. My sardine can had not even bounced that high, much less been there when it was time for the Eagle to make his appearance.

Yes, something is wrong in the land of Eagles I think, but at least I got my feather. :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!