Back To School Feather Level 1-15 (1-16) Page 2
  • 66 Comments
  • @heathen its funny you say that because while on 1-16 for a while, I started really looking at the path of ME to make sure I was getting the most destruction. I too thought, "thats weird it seems like its coming in a little higher than I had been expecting".

The angles have always been perplexing. In ABF the ME takes off in more of a straight line after impact compared to iOS versions. Also, IMO the green bird takes 2 completely different approaches upon activation in ABF & iOS versions.
  • Yes very interesting to hear. For me it was definatly easier to get 1-16 as 1-15 Feather. There must be really something wrong with the Eagles !! Whats going on here!?
  • Congrats to @reactive1 for earning Feather !!!
  • Well done CC Jolly! I can see that you can make screenshot now so that is solved. Did you have to jailbreak phone?
  • Hi all I just finished 3starring and getting all the feathers including what seemed like an endlesss set of days trying to get 1-15.

Strangely I found 1-16 easy and did it 3rd try on iPad and around about my 7th attempt on iPod touch.

I do believe the eagle has some sorta error it now seems to arrive very early on some levels.
    But there is one issue I have had about three times that I was wandering if anyone else had experienced. I was on level 1-15 had set up a pretty good path for the eagle and had successfully placed the sardine can. Then the normal sound that the eagle makes is heard, but it's a no show the eagle dosnt appear and the level gets a 'bird quake' where the eagle should have hit the ground. Resulting in a very low yield. I have only had it happen on level 1-15 in the HD version. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
  • @cosmos2503 no my iPhone isn't jailbroken. Why to you think this? I can make Screenshot with iPhone wirhout this !!
    @pigbob yes something seems to be fail with the Mighty Eagle. For me 1-15 was really Hard. And other Users Reported 1-15 was Easy and 1-16 was Harder. So maybe there will be an Error on System :-/
  • @cosmos2503 you can take a screen shot from iPhone by holding down home button and clicking on/off switch in upper right. When releasing the on/off switch the screen will flash. Go to your photos and it'll be there waiting.
  • Just making sure ... you know that Slim posted the video walkthroughs: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/mighty-eagle/
  • Thanks CC Jolly!

Getting the 1-16 feather was much harder than 1-15 for me. It took close to 100 tries.
  • @reactive1 Yes i heard that from many Users. Maybe there is an Error or something else :-)
  • I got it i swear i got TD on Bts 1-15 how to post image?
  • TD on Bts1-16 too. I swear it
  • @giratina congrats well done
  • @sal9 i know that Slim added the Walkthroughs. The Link of this Walkthroughs is since beginning on the First Post!!
  • I can't get any of my devices to load back to school. Am i doing something wrong????
  • Boah the feathers in New Levels of Surf and Turf are also hard work!!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!