The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 338
  • 159734 Comments
  • Take care @burbman

Yep, @rd, super frustrating. I understand people are competitive. We've probably both shared approaches, only to have people score higher than us. That said, I feel like it's the right thing to do to share, especially given how much help I've taken from the walkthroughs.

• Anyhow, good day for me. I'm now 6th on leaderboard, 8th on Game Center HD leaderboard, and I went up a rank today.

I guess it's finally time to do something else today.
  • @Burbman. lol ni e reference.
    .golllum..lol.
    @DocTonyNYC I.agree;)
  • I always share when I feel it is needed, or I actually have the time to do the work. That is why I invented the PAT. To help people see things differently.
  • oh my I just got really lost..and posted somewhere I don't even know
  • Lost in space?
  • you guys will Probably. get notification ...maybe..let me know. where I was.
    LOL
  • Sorry about being in and out. I am engaged in a discussion elsewhere ATM.
  • I don't. know what happened..I was here..typed something.
    .saw it post and there. were a lot of other comments I didn't recognize... oh boy!!!
  • Hey guys...nice day @doctonynyc but I have a question...For Piglantis for the overall score it says I'm #37 here and on GC it says I'm #30 and ranked #6 for improved LOTD. Is that what you were referring to @doc?
  • I don't see you posting anything anywhere. No worries. :)
  • thanks @rdnzlrips82. maybe it didn't. go through;)
  • * takes a deeeep breath... gotta slow down* ill be ba k in a bit;)
  • @all - new feature appearing on page 1 tonight. :)
  • Congrats @DocTonyNYC for getting your Shooter rank today!!! Great job!!! You are awesome my friend ;-)
  • I'm such a jerk...Congratulations @DocTonyNYC! !!:)
  • After the updates.
  • @Kathy -- That sounded like a quote from a Harry Potter movie, right?
  • @kathy, here is an appropriate idiom for @DocTonyNYC's new rank..."Diamonds Are A Girls' Best Friend", Tee hee..quite fitting I'd say ;-) ( I wrote that on Badges and Ranks page too.)
  • Sorry, TMI moment, but I just took my first shower of the day. . . Much needed.

@lesleyg. I think the answer to your question is yes. I wasnt talking about LOD, just Piglantis. (during my shower I dropped to #7 here). Remember, there are two Game Center boards--on for the regular game (iPod, iPhone) and a different one for HD (iPad)
  • Thanks, gang.
  • @mvnla2...Hello, glad you are here...I have above average on all Piglantis except the infamout #!, which I'll address later and 2-13 for some reason is giving me such grief! I only have 98220 and average is 99K something I think. I remember you scored like 104K or something on this one. I read your post on the walkthrough but do you have any other tips you can think of that might help me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Yay @doctonynyc is back! Thank you for answering me. I guess I need to do some catching up with you then because I am #37 here and #30 on GC, HD iPad. I just sent you a friend request btw in GC...I sent it to DocTonyNYC, is it the same on there? I am #2 of friends but IF you accept my ;-friendship I will be #3, lol ;-)
  • @lesleyg Don't know if I can remember at all, and may not be able to try 'till tomorrow. Good luck, you have helped me a bunch, so I will try to help you.
  • @mvnla2, Thank you and no worries...whenever is fine...or maybe I'll get it because of this whining I just posted, lol.
  • @mvnla2. are you asking about gollum? it is from jrr tolkiens Lord of the rings..the hobbit;)
  • @lesleyg I never got your GC request, but just sent one to you. Yes, the name is the same. Let me go look t the level.
  • I'm off to 2-13 for a bit..I'll be back!
  • @lesleyg. My score on 2-13 is 110Kish. Did you see my tip about NOT breaking the pillar. That makes a surprisingly big difference.
  • @doctonynyc..I don't recall that tip...Thank you!! I'm off to read it now! Got your GC request. That's cool how you included a messgae with the request. I don't know how to do that? I'll be back shortly;-)
  • who is the deleted user?
  • @iamMighty You've just been added to the BP JR. We would have added you earlier if we knew your age.
    @all Is there anyone else who is a teen here?
  • Hey @all! i'm back (once again)!
  • how old was he?
  • @PF1234 Has Part 6 been released yet? If so where is it?
    @angryperson He was 11(I think).
  • I'm back!
  • @doctonynyc...I'm back but I don't see your tip about a column on 2-13? You have a score of 105K something and your tip was to cut thru the first trees. Is that correct?
    btw...If you were thinking of a different level..no worries
    and it is I who needs a long break..I need an edit buttom on badges and ranks, lol
  • I'm our, adios
  • Maybe I looked at the wrong level. Give me a sec.
  • I am a teen.
  • @blahalb09 Yes, but i can't remember which page is it, i guess between 310-325
  • @doc thanks!
    @teens..Hello and welcome back ;-)
  • @rd WAHT?! No offense. (And yes, that was supposed to be spelled like that.)
  • Oops, @lesleyg, I was looking at 1-13 where the pillar matters!

Yes, get the trees. My score there looks so fake--105,000.

On GC, when you make a friend request, it pulls up a popup that has a generic message ("Snoopy wants to be your friend")--you can edit that message.
  • @doc... the trouble I think is where to hit Terence on the middle structure. He never wants to do much damage! Do you recall where you aimed him? I think I have the first shot down and even the third.
  • Page switch.
Post in the New Forum!