The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2869
  • 159668 Comments
  • @ixan57 Lovely pic! Wylam's on the Newcastle to Carlisle line, plenty of pubs -:)
  • Goodnight and thanks @TomPuss that time again.
    It has been a great learning experience again
    Been messing about for age's on images.think I'm getting there very slow but sure
  • Woot @ixan57 love the train vid. Whilst I might own a petrol guzzling car, I do more miles every year by train and on foot.
  • Whilst I know my green friend is out working, But still saying
    WWAAASSSUUUUUPPPP?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny WASSSUUUUPP
    @ixan57 @tompuss thanks for the images, now I must try to crop and save in gravatar.
  • OK I got it but its very hard to tell what it is unless you ZOOM way in or have a microscope LOL
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp???
    @ixan57 @Tompuss sorry i missed you both :(
  • @kathy Hi Princess!
    Not usually around at this time. . . a Call of Nature brought me here -:)
    Nighty night xoxo
  • Nighty night @Tompuss , I'll try to catch you and @Ixan57 tomorrow ;)
  • Nighty Night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @gumby avatar looks fine. Not long to Christmas. I'm starting to work on that one. It probably take me to the new year at the rate I'm going at to load a decent image
  • @all Wish I'd found this one in time for Hallowe'en...
    NASA JPL pumpkin carving contest 2017:

https://youtu.be/GLtZBmvfiQM
  • @TomPuss wonder whom won it. my money would be on the galleon sailing ship
  • Anyway @sweetp reckons there will be a season's Christmas advent release as of previous years.
    For anyone whom hasn't seen the reply I got from Rovio on the 26th October here it is.

z
    Tadeusz (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
    Oct 26, 18:57 EEST

Hello there,

thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the trouble! Our gaming team has been lately focused on developing new, exciting games, and some titles, Angry Birds Seasons included, have fallen behind the line lately. We hope to add some new content and exciting new seasons to explore soon! Thank you for your feedback, if there is anything else we can assist you with, please contact us again.

Best regards,

Tadeusz
    Rovio Support Team
  • On that cheery note goodnight all. Sorry to miss you again Princess @kathy.
    Hope to semi retire next Monday 6day week to a 2day so will have later time in the bloated pig.
    That's the theroy anyway. Gave a commitment to do overtime till they get cover for the other part of my job. Ironically I will earn more money as the overtime Will be paid at a premium rate. Yee ha
  • Awesome Photo @ixan57
    Sorry i missed you yet again, stupid time zones! i can't wait to retire lol, i have a few more years to go though! Nighty night Sweet Dreams
  • @ixan57 Thanks for showing us your reply from Rovio! All of my fingers and toes are crossed hoping for a Christmas advent update.

Your guess on the sailing ship was right. Another video started for me after the first finished, included winners. Apparently a couple of categories, ship won in one!

Congrats on upcoming semi-retirement. Reminds me of mine, I finished on a Friday but agreed to a 20 hour week to train my replacement for a month. (I did demand a 3 day weekend to start). Somehow, I ended up doing various projects for 6 months.
  • Hey there @catsnbirds nice to see you :D I am sooooo praying for a Seasons Advent update as well!!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp????
  • @ixan57 Even if there's no Advent update for Seasons, don't uninstall it just yet, they will probably at least do a bug fix update sooner or later .
  • @kathy wasssuuuuppp
    @ ixan57 @tompuss @catsnbirds sorry to have missed everybody today
  • @tompuss The cat we had when I was a kid was a Siamese, Miss Mischief. Started my lifelong cat addiction ;-)
  • @bernersenn Thanks for sharing the delightful dog pics! Looks like the water level is quite high wherever you are in Germany.
  • @catsnbirds thanks. This is special built to offer people and children the opportunity to cross the water. There was a sign indicating that dogs weren’t allowed. Unfortunately, our dogs can’t read
  • @catsnbirds your welcome. Becoming a grumpy old man recently. So rovio watch out. Will post any replies here first when received.
  • @TomPuss great to see the house's of the local stone build. They are so picturess. As they say,they don't build them like that anymore
  • @bernersenn great pictures of the dogs. Wonder what they are thinking, they seem to be very curious. Caption: hey wolfie what's going on, donno something very fishy
  • Hi @gumby just googled USA Thanksgiving. It. 23rd November. A bit away yet. Just read the Wikipedia page didn't realize there was so much history in it.
  • Don't worry @kathy no uninstall. Have learnt from previous mistakes years ago. App uninstall/clear data etc. Done it all to my cost. In a way it good to learn from the mistakes early on,then you know you won't do that again
  • Thanks @ixan57
    about what they are thinking, preferably „what crap could we do next“.
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
    @bernersenn woot more pictures of those beautiful dogs. ( watch out my wife saw the pic and now she wants Daika )
    @ixan57 yes Thanksgiving Day has a huge history to it and is a great day to spend with Family and friends. X-mas is much different its also a huge family day but much more commercialized and hectic.
  • Oops @gumby bad news for your wife. Daika‘s mum has retired. She still looks as when she was a puppy. Weight 99 lbs..
    Lots of pictures of Daika and Wolf are available on the Internet. If interested, sent me a pm
  • Goodnight @gumby @bernersenn see you all tomorrow
  • @ixan57 same for you. My day is almost over, I am living 1 hour ahead of you
  • Nighty nighty guys
  • @TomPuss Thanks for the cuddly Siamese art!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
    @bernersenn Thanks for the pics of the pups!
    @Tompuss that's cool about the station and the pub Cool place for your Mum to live so near!
    Love the artwork :)
  • @kathy sorry I keep missing you, was looking at the forums and seen a reply from rovio, wrong info. Getting confused as there are so many issues recently. Were they refering to cosmic crystals?
  • @kathy oh how are you getting on with that one,are you sorted?
  • @bernersenn, @kathy
    On bringing uo this page just now, the ad that popped up at the top was for "Collars for big dogs"!! Wolf and Daika attracting attention there -:)
  • @ixan57 Not sure if the Cosmic Crystal issue is fixed,, i haven't seen a Space update so i doubt it.
    On another subject about Seasons , i received this from Wingman :(
    Sorry @kathy, the reply you got from support was incorrect, as the agent made a mistake. We’re really sorry about this, didn’t mean to get your hopes up on something that isn’t planned at the moment.
    Seems there will be no Seasons Advent after all :(
    But no answer on the crashing issue !
    @Tompuss lol.. That is quite a coincidence ,hmm, or is it¿
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    No Advent :( sadness looms over the Angrybirds community
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp????
    Yeah that sux no Advent! But we'll make our own!
    Everyone request a Winter level starting for December, we gotta run it by @Sweetp first.
  • G'Nite all , I'm off the the land of Nod ..

Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @kathy Not a coincidence, I'm sure - can't count the times I got strange ads, not only connected to google searches, but also to chat in here. One time there was discussion about dental work (California teeth etc)! and straightaway I got an ad, repeated many times, for cosmetic dental work in Australia! A long way to go for shiny fangs!

Let me know what to do about Seasons petition. . no Advent, how depressing -:(( If that fails, well, we could play all the old calendars again? Small consolation tho'. .
  • @TomPuss i would get in there fast for the royalties
Post in the New Forum!