The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2870
  • 159649 Comments
  • @kathy @gumby @TomPuss @sweetp @catsnbirds @bernersenn as promised I have opened my same ticket with rovio to ask that the(pasted reply above) is in fact true or not and come clean and tell us what the situation is. Will keep you all posted
  • Sorry Princess @kathy done it again
  • @ixan57 great. Let’s wait for Rovio‘s reaction.

• @ixan57 Thanks for keeping us updated. I am trying to hold off on the broken heart for the moment, but not having a Halloween update this year was just so...disappointing. The Christmas advent brings us flingers together to enjoy and strategize and commune and is just so fun!
  • @catsnbirds yw. Reckon if everyone whom felt the same way about seasons contacted rovio there would be a definite new advent. But if they have dumped it,will be to late to produce a new episode with any tested reliability. However let's not think the worst yet until I receive a reply. Rest assured that all at the bloated pig will be notified without haste as soon as a reply is received
  • Hey everyone , Thanks for the update @Ixan57
    @bernersenn @all, I say we 'Don't just wait and see what Rovio says' I say we take action and try to get as many Nesters and Seasons Lovers , and all Flingers we can to support the cause!
    @ixan57 if you could post your note to Rovio here , then everyone can copy it and open a ticket!
    We can also post it in other forums, strength in numbers, repetitive complaints Exactly the same, it can't hurt right?
    Maybe we can talk @Birdleader into maybe making a plea to Rovio on our behalf? If we could get enough members that would be willing to pay a couple bucks to keep the updates coming that may influence their decision..idk I'm just trying to think of anything!
  • @Tompuss Wow, not a coincidence i guess! I don't get the ads because i am Uncaged which is cool!
    Well I'm off for a few, be back shortly
    OB please prepare a few Blue Mongos with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion, I'll be back to drink em' up soon, and drinks and snacks are on the house tonight
    Maybe some Hawaiian Pizza and some crispy pig ears ? anything any one else would like :D
  • @kathy that is all done. With little result: Rovio promised to create new episodes for Seasons. It is however not the number one game for them. For the sling games that still is ABO and AB Friends.
    We expect two more updates for ABO in 2017: Birdday party and part 3 of Jurassic Pork.

• Ohhh I see @bernersenn , well it was a thought i mean it still couldn't hurt,, maybe enough tickets open will speed them up a bit in the Seasons department.
    I'll be back, going to smoke..
  • Agree @Kathy. I think that we shouldn’t bother @birdleader with this as he is sorry about it as well. Bothering Rovio can’t hurt in this case. Although I think that the time to create a new advent game is too short (without having any idea how the games are created/programmed).
    We will have a very nice alternative with 25 Challenges in the snow
  • your Right, probably to late to develop and test an advent episode , but maybe enough voices they will rethink an update of some sort @bernersenn..
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @ixan57 @tompuss @catsnbirds Somebody definitely has the wrong message because we have conflicting reports from Rovio, SOOOO maybe whomever said that there will be no advent is the mistaken one. Fingers crossed for a new advent. :)
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp????
    Your right , we do have conflicting answers, i think we should just do way i suggested, copy Ixan57 nope and try to get as many Flingers as possible to submit it to Rovio, if they get enough tickets open on the same exact issue maybe that will get their attention?
  • OB I'll take one of those Blue Mongos please ;)
  • @all when I post the reply from rovio, it will be the last regarding information on any issues
    1)it is totally embarrassing postings replies that may or may not be reliable and damaging to any credibility that I have in the nest.
    2) extremely disappointing to others and myself when false information is posted.
    Will continue to seek answers from rovio should matters arise, but unfortunately not be sharing the information as to the above reasons.
    Every request to there support never gets a straight answer
    There shocking
  • Well goodnight 4am start on my last full time shift. Checked email nothing, so guess it be Monday at the earliest.
  • @ixan57 Now, don't you worry, you've been doing your best. I was shocked by the Independent article - focusing on core games, huh. . . Angry Birds should be their core game, they'll never do anything better. It is one of a kind, unlike all those candy-crush type games, violent battlefield stuff, and people building houses and gardening, they are two a penny.
    Now I raise my glass to you to celebrate your last full-time shift *clink*
    Nighty night, see you soon.

@all
    For Remembrance Day:

"In Flanders Fields":

https://youtu.be/NkKEynoTwp8

John Williams: "Hymn for the Fallen":

https://youtu.be/Omd9_FJnerY

From the Cenotaph, London, on Remembrance Sunday:

"Nimrod":

https://youtu.be/O5sX99HODzg
  • Poor internet connection here Will read all posts when I return home on Sunday
    Quirky hotel to say the least....
  • @ixan57 Don't you worry, I'm right beside you here, everyone knows how No one at Rovio knows what the other is doing, poor communication in that workplace! all the Nest appreciates our efforts to get to the bottom line,, and push for an update. but your right it's posted in plenty of places scattered amongst the Nest, no sense keep posting until we get a solid definite response.
    i got the very same answer from Tadeusz as you posted above.
    I still think as many Nesters who can contact Rovio and request Seasons update and a straight answer! enjoy your very last full time shift, but first enjoy your weekend! maybe we can finally both be here at the same time
  • Thanks for the the links @Tompuss :)
    And your right Angry Birds Should be Rovio's core game,, after all no one would have ever heard of them with those other stupid pointless apps!! Zombie castaways Puuhhhleeeezze!!!
  • @kathy I thought Wingman's last response to you was about Space, & no updates coming to fix the Cosmic Crystals issue?
    Me confused.
  • I don't think so @Karen68 , The answer i got about Cosmic Crystals was from someone else not Tadeusz, I'll double check but the CC they said they are aware of and working on a fix,, actually i Haven't even tried Space since, could be fixed by now idk.
  • Hmmm @Karen68 Yes the note about Space Was from Tadeusz, idk now I'm confused!
    but @ixan57 recieved the same reply about Seasons as I did about Seasons fromTadeusz.
    So i tend to think Wingmanjuan was referring to the Seasons updates¿
    I think it doesn't really matter, I'm giving up hope for any updates at all anywhere :(
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • Ok thanks @kathy.. I've sorta given up too. I guess we'll know for sure on Dec 1st.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP
    @ixan57 no worries we know its not you, ITS ROVIO, and you only relayed information that you received from Rovio.
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • Thanks for your supportive words @TomPuss @gumby @kathy was just so annoyed with them. Have chilled out now
  • Also thanks for the semi retired wishes. Just got my duty roster for next week. Wait for it. 2 days as New contract 17hrs. Then 5 days overtime 42.5hrs at time plus 50% . Should have done this lark ages ago.
  • Anyway @kathy meant to have a word about whatshisname he been running about wild again while you were away. Even Minnie could not control him. He was even outside, didn't half scare the horse manure out of poor old wandering star
  • Sounds like a nice easy workload @ixan57 :D enjoy!
    *sigh* Guess I'll have to go back to tucking heyougettouttamyway' into his shoebox at night, he must be missing Pa, sorry he scared Wandering Star, I'll make up for it by having OB save some extra apples and carrots,, how about a banana as well..
  • Thanks @bernersenn for the news that we could have a Christmas challenge. Much appreciated
  • Thanks @kathy and what about something for the horse
  • Heeeeheee @ixan57 OB double up on those apples, carrots and banana so that Wandering Star can have a bite also!
  • @jlz-666 if you out there. Happened again in our sort of area on Thursday night. And missed it again. Aurora borealis. Look like i just gonna have to head north to tick off the wish list. There used to be flights from Glasgow and Edinburgh return in one flight. But they a lucky dip on a 3hr flight and you got to keep swapping window seats
  • And another thanks @kathy good to hear from Andrew and rita. Thanks for informing me.

• Hello @everyone! since it looks like Rovio is not going to update Seasons with new Advent levels, @karen68 made the suggestion to use past years' levels throughout the month of December, which I think is a great idea!
    I will start a forum topic today, so everyone can comment which episodes/levels they'd like to include in the Daily Challenge.
  • @ixan57 unfortunately there is no new Christmas game. Instead of that we will create our own, as @sweetp stated above. We can compete together, playing in the snow and ice. Getting lovely grey hair from all these Terences and Tonis. But.. fun guaranteed
  • Great @Sweetp !! Thanks looking forward to it!
    and your very welcome @ixan57 I'm happy to know Andrew and Rita are well also :D
  • Sorry @kathy, @karen just messaged me and said that the idea came from yourself, @bernersenn, and @hunnybunny. However, I think it's a really good idea, and a way to keep the Nest's tradition going!
  • No worries @Sweetp it was Originally @HunnyBunny idea , she mentioned it to @Fatboyslick in the Rovio Rep forum when we learned there would be no Advent, from there it was a collective thought , little birdies sharing ideas in the true spirit of the Nest ;)
    Should be great fun, probably more so than a regular advent ¿
  • Wonder where @hunnybuny is on her travels. Sounds like she is in Scotland. My internet getting worse and worse.
  • Goodnight @bernersenn @sweetp @kathy remember whatshisname. Hitting the town for a few beers. And thanks @TomPuss for the content. @all least we forget
  • @ixan57 enjoy your beers, cheers
  • G'nite @ixan57 enjoy your evening *Cheers*
    and I'll remember to tuck Heyougettouttamyway snug as a bug in a rug;) no worries!
  • Enjoy your evening @ixan57!
  • I'm off for a bit too, gotta shower and eat,, going out with my girlfriend tonight for a couple hours! her son's 30th birthday..
    Bbfn
Post in the New Forum!