The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2631
  • 159738 Comments
  • @bernersenn, there's a new sheriff, and it's the old sheriff. The Eggsteroids episode is my pride and joy... it's the one place where @Rat9 and @Sglouk forgot to compete ;-)

With the improved strategy that @Stocktoad provided, it should be raining puppies today.
    ---
    Added: And a page change, too?! Maybe it's just my lucky day ;-)
  • Hi @Burpie. @bernersenn talked me into flinging at the challenge. I had a terrible score after the first shot and still got a puppy. Definitely should be raining puppies with the @Stocktoad approach. So much easier.
  • @rat congrats at your puppy. I don't have time or energy to try the @stocktoad method.
    But, at least 280 points are in it, don't you think?
    Overhere the clock will lose one hour during the night, so in half an hour we will change our vertical position into a horizontal one. Have two walk the dogs. Tomorrow I will look at the ranking for this game.
    Bye to you all, OB, take a round among the audience and serve them whatever they like.
    Cheers and nighty nighty
  • @Bernersenn The @Stocktoad first shot takes no time at all to learn. I had less than 10k on my first shot and still got a puppy. Since you can score over 11k using his strategy, scores over 71 k are possible now.
    Enjoy whatever horizontal time you can get with the change and don't worry about your top score. It's as good as gone already. He he
  • @everyone HAPPY EASTER
    @kathy WAASSSUPPP
    @bernersenn WOW Wolf looks like a giant fluffy buddy, I want him LOL
  • @bernersenn -- That is one giant puppy! I didn't realize they were that big. You should post a photo of your other dog with something we can use for scale.
  • Jeez I'm so behind!! Be back soon as I catch up
    @mvnla2 if look back a few pages there is a pic of Wolf and the other (I forget her name) bernersenn calls her ' the bitch' The older female typing on my phone, to small, bbiam
  • {{{{{Shakes head, rubs eyes* am i overtired and seeing ghosts? Thought i saw @burpie trying to steal my Princess page changing crown??
    @gumby Wassssuuuppp??? i Know right, Wolf is the snuggliest dog I've seen, could use him for a big comfy pillow:) Pa how ya doing defending your crown against 3 adversaries determined to steal it?
  • I'm not gonna try for a new puppy, not enough time left, I'm sticking to FHM, @bernersenn your flinging there too? And @Karen68 is too, it's nice we have a few BP team flinging the same episode , we can help each other. Keep your eye on level 1-4, there's some self collapse of the front straw house, And wait before flinging Stella, sometimes the middle bounces and as points, then slowly collapse.
  • @kathy I am going out for some well needed drinks :) Ill be back sometime, not sure when lol
  • @gumby Have fun Be careful! see ya tomorrow maybe
  • Ohh I see @bernersenn ordered a round for us all, ty bernersenn
    OB I'll have a Pigkiller please
    I'm probably gonna fall asleep while flinging, please forgive me if i suddenly drop out of sight:/
  • Night Pa ♡
  • @bernersenn @Kathy @hunnybunny all y'all were already top 10.

OB - set me up a painted egg for Easter! Budweiser with a raw egg, drop in a splash of grenadine.
  • Early night
    Good night Ma♥
  • Good morning guys, happy easter to all of you.
    @rat did you make any progress on the space thing?
    @gumby Wolf is just for looking, not for "want"
    @kathy it indeed is a nice idea to play some games together. But we may also not loose contact with the reality, meaning playing the Challenge, the new pig days, etc. And I am really struggling in FHM. It is a weird set of games.
    @mvnla2 I will try to make a picture to have some scale. The little man has already almost reached the size of our (10 years old) bitch. Not as long, not as high - yet.
  • @bernersenn Not sure which Space thing you were asking about. But the easy answer is no. I stopped flinging immediately after getting my puppy. Since I got my puppy so quickly and easily using @Stocktoad's strategy I was sure there was a storm coming that would rain puppies all over your top score. But, lucky for you, the forecasted storm front passed by the Nest.

@Knichy You youngsters will drink anything. Easter Egg Beer?
  • No religion allowed in ABN, so here's a happy not really religious Easter song. If this doesn't make you smile and sing along.....

http://youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
  • @hunnybunny very pretty picture. Thank you.
    Eggs belong absolutely to us flingers. About not religious spoken: I think the ancient people did already celebrate Easter. They celebrated the start of the growing season as they had to live from what mother earth offered them. The eggs are symbol for this, new life.
    So is Christmas, finally the light is coming back, days are getting longer.

Btw, the Challenge is driving me crazy today. Creepy level.
  • @kathy about level 1-4 in FHM: I had once a nice one-birder, just by flinging our green friend on the red bar. I know it is way away from highscore but I am struggling myself through the first round. For more than a week I'm working on #14.
  • OB Give me a shot of your best tequila and leave the bottle.
  • Good luck @bernersenn, I'm going in my second try,:)
    Night Pa♡
    Happy Easter all:)
  • Whaa'd ya say Ma? *hic*
  • @everyone hello :)
    @kathy WASSSSUUPP and I drank a LOT of beer tonight/yesterday (not sure what to call it, it is almost 2:30 am )
    @bernersenn its hard not to want him he's SOOOOOO cute and fluffy :)
  • Wow @rat that thirsty? In that case I will keep you company. OB, for me a Guinness, pint, certainly no half pint.
  • @gumby that little dog is ours and it will stay that way. Once in a while I will post some new pictures. Can tell you that all the bmd puppies are lovely, cute little bears
  • @bernersenn LOL @ little, he's huge. I bet they all are cute thats why I think my next dog will be one of those.
  • @gumby that is good thinking, very good thinking. You won't regret it
  • @bernersenn I love dogs especially friendly playful ones.
  • @bernersenn well I know how large Wolf is by other pics so Heidi must be as large as a small cow. Do they eat a lot of food? Looks like 1 BMD might eat as much as my 2 dogs.
  • @gumby Heidi's hight is about 22,8 inch. Our Don, the guy who passed away last month had 26,8 inch. Food? The little guy gets 24 ounces of fresh meat each day. The old one 11,6 ounces fresh meat. Next to that she gets about 3,5 ounces dry dog food. He doesn't get that because he doesn't like it. At night, he gets some of it, by hand.
  • How can anyone afford to feed them @bernersenn. That's a half ton of fresh meat each year. Or 995 pounds to be exact. What type meat do you feed them?
  • @rat it is mixed little parts of meat. No pork, but lamb, fish, etc. It is delivered deep frosted at home. The costs are moderate, about 1 Euro (say 0,90 Dollar) each dog each day.
    Dry dog food costs almost the same.
  • Lol @rat why the whole bottle of Tequila?

@bernersenn we used to feed our GSD on a similar diet. But he had occasional "special" treats: marrow bones, lamb leftovers from the lady next door, rice and chicken with a raw egg on top - his favourite, and his last meal before he was sadly put down - but no stupid stuff like 'human' cakes and biscuits that some people feed their dogs. A huge marrow bone once every so often kept his teeth in perfect condition. It's not so expensive for the love our dogs give back!

@wolf @heidi you are both beautiful animals
  • @hunnybunny correct. It is a matter of what you can afford. That should be a warning for @gumby because dogs aren't that cheap as some people think. Food is one thing, but think of dogtaxes, costs for vet (those people are really criminal), and so on.
    But, to come back on their food, I think that raw material is better for them. Raw bones, we have them in the fridge, will feed them when he has changed his teeth.
  • Hello all sorry i was MIA yesterday, i spent my Easter sick in bed and slept most of the day, leading to No sleep last night, but i manage to go to work today.
    @bernersenn thanks for posting the Pic of Wolf, my he's getting bigger by the day lol
    And ya @Pa what's up with to whole bottle of Tequila¿
    @gumby Wwaaassssuuuup?
    Hi @hunnybunny :)
  • @bernersenn yea the Vet costs more than the food thats for sure
    @kathy hope you are feeling better :)
    @hunnybunny hello stranger
    @rat hello
  • @gumby hello too!
    @kathy hope you are better. You have to work Easter Monday? Most places here are shut down...

Nighty night xx

I'm off to resume battle with @pellystar. No, not battle: War! But it's good fun....
  • Thanks @gumby and @hunnybunny Im feeling better, just exhausted!
    Sweet Dreams @hunnbuunny :)
  • Lol thought you wrote @gumby hello tool, gotta get new contacts haha!
  • @kathy I had a 6 hour nap today :) Improved POTJ J-13 during challenge by 4470 points. Good for 19th place :)
  • Nice @gumby !! Great flinging!!
    I'm still trying to improve in FHM , but jeez it's really wearing on my battery: ( must be the color of the level, even though i have background shut off, it's getting Reilly hot gotta stop soon and charge it up: (
  • @kathy that is what happened when I play RIo
  • still awaiting my badge sweet p must be very busy
  • Must depend on the graphics ,@gumby , like Ham o ween is dark and I could fling for hours. It did help shutting background off, but bright levels , with movement tend to overheat it.
    Off to eat , then charge up bbs
  • @kathy yea IM heading out for coffee and food myself :)
  • What badge are you waiting on @gumby? Jedi Addict?
    Did you @sweetp ?
Post in the New Forum!